18:Visiting

Ambers POV
        I'm waiting for Tara to come back to the hospital. I'm just watching some old movie. About 10 minutes later, Tara walks in and walks over to me.

       "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asks. "Im okay." I say. "Sit with me, please?" I ask. "Of course" Tara says as she sits next to me. "So how did you accidentally tell Sam about us?" I ask. I really don't care that she told Sam, I just don't want Sam to be mad at Tara. "Basically I asked her why she hated you so much because she didn't like the idea of my staying over here tonight, but she was like 'i don't hate Amber i just don't think she's a good influence'. So I told her that your the best best friend i could ever have and that your the best girlfriend." Tara says. I smile slightly. "Well thank you, and I don't really care that you told her because she would find out eventually." I say. "Yeah, I mean it's better than her walking in on us making out or something." Tara says. I laugh, Tara can always make me smile or laugh even when i'm upset or in pain.

        "Thank you for coming back." I say. "Of course, I wouldn't leave you here by yourself." Tara says and quickly kisses me.  "Mindy stopped by earlier but she only stayed for like five minutes." I say. "At least she stopped by." Tara says. "Yeah, but your here now so it's okay." I say. "The doctor said I could leave tomorrow ." I say. "That's good. Maybe Sam will let you stay at my house for awhile." Tara says. "I hope so, I really don't wanna be alone like that right now." I say. Thinking about what happened makes me upset. Tara could have died. I could have died.

Tara's POV
"Thank you for staying with me. I love you" Amber says as she lays her head onto my shoulder. "You don't have to keep thanking me love I want to be here with you, and I love you too." I say as I turn to connect our lips.

        I try to pull away from the kiss but Amber keeps kissing me. My hands fall to her waist, pulling her closer to me. We continue to make out, the kiss starts out slow but starts to become more passionate. Ambers hands cup my cheeks, keeping me as close as possible. She gently bites my lip, I try not to make any noise. I run my hands around her body. She tilts her head, to deepen the kiss. Amber starts to mess with my shirt collar, she pulls on it, making sure to keep me close.

         She starts to kiss down to my neck.  I moan slightly. She sucks and kisses on my neck. "Amber." I say breathing hard. She pulls away. "Is something wrong? I'm sorry." She says. "We're in a hospital, but tomorrow when you get home we can continue this." I say with a smirk. "I'm sorry." Amber says. "No baby it's okay i promise, and tomorrow we can do this for as long as we want." I say with a slight smile. "Look at your neck." She says with a giggle. I pull my phone out and see 3 bright red marks on my neck. "Amber!" I say as I gently shove her. She keeps laughing. "I'm gonna have to hide those, stop laughing" I say with a slight smile. "Im sorry it's just cute when you sorta mad." Amber says. "If Sam sees those she won't ever let you stay over." I say with a laugh. "We can't have that now can we." Amber says with a smirk. She lays her head on my chest, as I run my fingers through her hair. "I wanna leave already." She says. "Tomorrow baby tomorrow you can leave." I say.

         "I'm tired." She says. "Go to sleep, I won't leave you." I say as I wrap my arms around her body, keeping her close to me. "Goodnight I love you so much." Amber tells me. "I love you too." I say, and kiss the top of her head. In a few minutes we both drift to sleep in each others arms.

_____________________________________
this is just a cute little chapter. i added a little make out scene spice because why not. should i continue to write make out scenes and some smut? tamber is so wholesome i love them so much. i hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3