16: Attack

Ambers POV
       Wes starts to walk over to Me and Tara. "Amber if you want to save Tara, let me go ahead and gut you open." Wes says. "Stay the fuck away." Tara says. I get up and walk closer to Wes. "Do whatever the fuck you want to me, I don't care just don't hurt Tara." I say. Wes pulls his knife out and moves it closer to me.

      "Tara, you have to watch as I rip your little girlfriend apart." Wes says with a laugh. I start to back away. Wes runs at me and stabs me right in the stomach. I scream in pain. I fall to the ground. "Leave her alone you bitch." Tara yells as she gets up and grabs a knife from the counter.

       Sherif Hicks is still holding Mindy when Chad walks up behind her and shoots her in the back a few times. She falls to the ground and lets go of Mindy. Mindy runs over to the kitchen counter and grabs a knife. Mindy walks behind Wes and before she can stab him , Wes turns around and gets her right in the arm and then again in the stomach.

        Tara stands up, she starts to walk behind Wes. I hand her a knife that is on the ground. She stabs Wes right in the neck. Wes turns around and stabs Tara in the shoulder. I stand up and grab a gun that was on the floor and shoot Wes in the head. He falls to the floor and I run over to Tara and pull her into me.

        "Are you okay?" I ask her. "I'm fine are you okay?" Tara says. "I'm great" I say with a laugh. I hug her, "Thank you." I say. "For what?" Tara says. "Helping me and protecting me." I say. "Where's Liv.?" Mindy asks. "I told you, she got stabbed. She upstairs, I think she's dead." Chad says holding back tears. Mindy walks over to Chad and actually hugs him. Me and Tara stop hugging.

        "Let's make sure their dead." I say. I grab the gun against sm shoot Wes 2 times in the head and then walk over to Sherif Hicks and shoot her 2 times in the head. Tara calls the police. I walk over to her and pull her into my lap. "I'm sorry." Tara says as she begins to cry. "Hey it's not your fault, it's okay. Don't cry it's okay." I say as I brush Tara's hair out of her face. "I love you." Tara says. "I love you too"I say as I gently pull her face to mine and connect our lips.

       We hear sirens and soon we are all in ambulances. We get to the hospital and they take us to surgery. They put Me and Tara in the same room and the twins in the room next to us. About 10 minutes later, Sam rushes into the room. "Tara oh my god are you okay." Sam says as she runs to Tara's side. Nobody came to see me... my parents are out of town, like always and even if they were in town they wouldn't care enough to come see me. Sam talks to Tara for a little before she notices me. "Oh hey Amber." She says. "Hey." I say. After about an hour, Sam leaves. "I'm sorry." Tara says. "For what." I ask. "Nobody came to see you." Tara says quietly. "It's okay, I didn't think anyone would. I know my parents don't care but that's their own fault, there's nothing that can be done about that. But as long as I have you with me, i'm okay." I say. Tara smiles. "I love you so much" Tara says. "I love you more." I say.

_____________________________________
happy new year!!! i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday but i was super busy. i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i wrote it fast so it's not the best but i hope you enjoy it. thank you <3 and like always if you have any story suggestions leave them in the comments and i'll use them!! <33