With those words he pushed forward until the tip gained entrance. It was snug but he plied me with kisses and patiently went further inside - little by little.

By the time he was fully inside me, my legs had both encircled his waist and I was meeting his pelvis with each stroke. I whispered my pleasure to him, praising his cock and body. His kisses and touches. Everything was so wonderful.

And he was gentle. Until neither of us to hold back. Sweat was pour off both of our bodies, pooling in crevices and making wet sounds as his thrusts became more insistent.

"Who is fucking you right now?" He growled as he pounded away.

"Oh God! Daddy! Fuck!"

"Mmmhm. And whose cock is bruising your tight cunt?  So fucking deep..."

"Yours!"

"Say. My. Name," he growled again as his hand gathered my hair.

"Jonathan," I said on almost a sigh. "Oh! Oh! I'm...I am..." I came around his dick as it battered me.

"I'm going to cum, baby. So much," he grunted.

"Cum in me," I begged.

He moaned and pushed in as far as he could go. I felt his cock pulse and shake as he released his load inside me.

"Fuck," he swore as he examined my face, his fingers traced my lip that I still bit and I opened for him to sooth it. "You are exquisite."

"So are you, daddy," I said lifting slightly to kiss him on the lips.

"I want you to do something for daddy, princess," he said. "I want Dexter to clean up your pussy for me."

"Okay, daddy," I said not sure what exactly that entailed.

"Dexter, lick this magnificent pussy clean. And don't you dare cum," Jonathan said as he slowly extracted his softening cock from me. I could feel his cum drip from my pussy and down to my ass. I couldn't believe that he had so much. It seemed like more than I had ever experienced.

Dex was between my legs within seconds of Jonathan's departure. I watched the professor cross the room to a club chair that he sat in, sprawled and naked. He looked like a lazy king, awaiting the entertainment of the court jester.

I looked back down at Dex as his tongue made first contact with my sloppy cunt. He was inside almost immediately, tasting every wall - every inch his tongue could reach. He even used his fingers to scoop out the cum that puddled in the back near my cervix. He was ravenous. He was singleminded.

"He's a good boy," Jonathan said as he slowly rose up from the chair. "All done? You get that superior cum out of your girlfriend's cunt? Hm?"

"Y-yes, sir," Dex said.

I sat up and saw his cock was so hard that it almost looked painful. I was grateful he was not longer caged. I was so tempted to let him fuck my throat, but I knew Jonathan would be upset.

"I thought you would. And would you like to cum, pet? I see you are dripping on my floor."

"Y-yes, sir," Dex said as he lowered his head to the floor at Jonathan's feet.

"Master," Jonathan corrected.

"Y-yes, m-master," Dex said, as his lips kissed the top of the older man's foot.

"Get me your toy," Jonathan commanded. "Crawl."

Dex crawled to a little box on the floor. He opened it and pulled out a dildo with his teeth. He returned and set down at his master's feet.

"Good boy, Dexter. Do you want me to milk that cum out if you?"

"Yes, p-please, m-master."

I watched as Jonathan circled the man I considered my boyfriend, although not official, and slowly pull the plug from his tone ass. The plug was quickly replaced by the dildo before it fully close. Dex grunted at the feel.

Then Jonathan spat down on Dex's hole. I rolled to my side to get a better view.

"So excited," Jonathan observed as he reached around and began to stroke Dex. "I bet this big, hard cock wanted to fuck that juicy little cunt instead of her daddy's superior cock. But it knew it couldn't compete."

"Mmm," Dex said as he was getting fucked while also jacked off. Jonathan had it down to a science. His rhythm was amazing. Dex was begging to cum within seconds and Jonathan allowed it.

The puddle under Dex was big and Jonathan required Dex to clean it up with his tongue.

"Don't worry, love," Jonathan said looking over to my open mouth. "I cleaned the floors before you came over. He loves to be dirty for me. Don't you, pet?"

Even after all of this, what I didn't expect was Jonathan pulling Dex's head back for a deep kiss. It was intense and both were panting by the end.