✥ 45 | Frustrations

Long Chapter, I hope you enjoy it! Don't forth to vote on the previous chapter before starting this one! 

• ☆ •

"Hi," Sanjh greeted as she opened the door of their new house.

"Hey!" Sidharth huffed walking in with his shoes in his hand, he didn't as much as look at her. He was busy looking at the sole of the shoe.

"Everything okay?"

"Apart from the fact that the day was plain torture at office, in traffic and now this stupid chewing gum stuck to my shoe, yes!" He ranted. "Who the hell spits chewed gum without wrapping it in a piece of paper? People have lost their fucking common sense." He placed his shoes down on the floor by the door, the right one upside down where the chewing gum was still stubbornly stuck. 

"Dad!" An excited voice reached his ears and then its owner hugged his leg demanding to be carried.

"Hey, champ!" Sidharth's frustration had seemingly perished.

Sanjh waited impatiently for him to notice her as she shut the door and walked behind him to the dining table. Her son was now in Sidharth's strong arms. His shirt had been haphazardly rolled up to the elbows, she noticed.

"No stars today?" Sidharth asked analyzing the back of his son's plam where the teacher usually gave star stickers if the student was at best behavior.

"No," he answered. "Teacher forgot."

"Haaww! Teacher forgot to give you or everyone?" Sidharth reacted.

"Everyone!" 

"He shouted on Yash and Yash shouted on him today, so that's why no stars for Yash and Rauank today." Sanjh answered as she returned from the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Why Ron?" Sidharth asked.

"Because Yash not good boy. He took my pencil." The boy went on to crib about it in a grammatically poor language while Sidharth took the glass of water from Sanjh finally glancing at her.

He had taken the glass from her hand but couldn't stop staring at her. She wore a deep blue colored plain saree that had tiny prints along the border. Her hair had been tied up in a bun, a few strands left loose around the ears and side of her face. He only blinked when she said something to Raunak. 

While she requested Raunak to not stand on the dining table, hee gazed at her. Thanks to her hairstyle and the neckline of the blouse her full neck was left exposed to any eye that would appreciate it. 

"Ron now!" Her requests had become commands and her soft tone was now a full blow strict voice. 

Sidharth blinked coming out of his admiration for how her tempting neck. He pulled a chair and sat down, drinking from the glass. Water wasn't what he needed to quench his thirst at the moment but it did help a bit.

He quietly watched on as Sanjh instructed Raunak to sit on his chair and complete his homework. As she stood across the table beside the chair which Raunak was currently standing on, strongly trying to convince his mother he didn't want to write; Sidharth let his eyes rove over to her figure. Starting with her bare wasit. The soft skin seemed to be begging for his touch and tease.

Dammit

He gulped down the remaining contents of the glass hurriedly in one go. He then got up and walked to the kitchen for more. There had been many times in the past year when he had noticed her wearing a saree. But he had never felt the way he felt today.