✥ 4 | Letter

¤

Dear Husband,

 You kept that promise.

     Sidharth, I can't believe you actually kept that silent promise and how!

     Tonight, I learned that you are one hell of an impatient man. Frankly, I lowkey enjoyed the way your eyes refused to look away from me throughout dinner. But, dear husband, playing footsie when your entire family is at the dining table is not a good idea.

     Not that I didn't enjoy it. I did.

     However, couldn't you be a little more discreet about it? I am sure you missed Maa's expression as her gaze switched between us. You are never good at noticing the subtle hints. She knew it all along. And that was sheer embarrassment. Especially when she saw me in the eye with that knowing look. Of course, you were too engrossed in eating and your game to notice.

     I never knew seeing a man desperate for you could feel so empowering. That walk from the living hall to the room felt so ... I can't seem to find the right words to describe it. There were a thousand thoughts in my head. But the moment your hand held mine, my mind was rendered numb. I just couldn't think. There was just anticipation of what was to come.

     And then once we were inside, you wasted no time in shutting that door and getting to business. No beating around the bush. I have to shamelessly admit. It was so freaking hot, the way you held my hand, pulled me into your arms and stared at me.

     It was like, you were undressing my soul.

     Your lips on my skin felt like a blessing disguised as sin. The sneaky flick of your tongue against my neck felt like a devil's mischief. And then your teeth, tugging at my earlobe was like the predator claiming it's prey.

     I will never openly acknowledge, but you sure know how to set my body on fire. You ignite that spark, Sidharth. And for once, I am not scared to burn. You make me fearless.

     And never has your name from my lips sounded like a prayer, like it sounded today. I can chant it like a mantra, really. Particularly when your lips are at my skin and your fingers rove over my body.

     You can also be an addiction, dear husband. And I must be careful. Careful to not become an addict.

With Love,

Yours Only.

¤