✥ 9 | Letter

¤

Dear Husband,

     It's been a while I haven't written one of these. I can't believe it's been only a little over three months. It feels like I have known you for ages.

     Last night was beautiful. I still have to get used to talking about intimacy, I know. I know you were a little unhappy when I didn't talk about it and escaped by just giving you a kiss on the cheek.

     But dear husband you got to understand that it's hard for me. Talking about my feelings seems like the hardest task so you can imagine what courage I would have to have to talk about the ... er... physical intimacy.

     That said, last night was a little uncomfortable... actually more than little uncomfortable. But I really meant it when I said it's not painful anymore. Thanks for making my first so pleasant. For being that thorough gentleman. For saying I am beautiful. For looking me in the eye and smiling. I can't describe in words what that felt like.

     And the morning was still better.

     I can't believe I wrote that. But I will let that be, because : one, I don't want to scratch out anything here and two, it's true. Maybe because the little awkwardness and discomfort of the first time was gone? Or perhaps it had to do with how you woke me up with kisses all over. You're an absolutely ardent lover.

     Frankly, I am just hoping I was good enough. Of course you expressed how much you enjoyed but I really hope you meant it. This whole thing is so new. I just want to be perfect for you, like you are for me. Trust me, I am trying hard.

     Oh and I have realized there are things about you I don't like. I was surprised too.

     One, your restless tapping of feet. I have come to a theory. You do that when your thinking. Like lost in a whirlpool of thoughts kinda thinking.

     Two, when you argue with Maa. Do you realize she feels bad? Especially when you back answer her when others are around. Maybe I am going a little overboard, but I think you might, just a little bit, be taking her for granted.

     Three, your habit of putting worn socks next to the pillows. It's eww.

    Don't worry dear husband, I am totally going to make sure that I change these three things about you. Starting with the third one first. Because quite frankly it's gross.

P.S. : I still love you to the moon and back and always will.

With Love,

Yours Only.

¤

Plot Twist coming soon! ;) Any guesses?