The couple both stick up their middle finger before going back to making out.

I sure hope they're not fucking in the lake.

That's just disgusting— not that I wouldn't do it with Rid— what am I even saying.

"Fucking in the water is sexy, I don't care what you cunts say." Riddle mumbles making me chuckle.

Her big hazel eyes meet mine and I can't seem to look away.

She's so memorizing.

I see her lips move but I don't hear anything come out.

A hand waves in front of my face, Pansy's.

"Will you accept the cake or no Theo?" Pansy says while rolling her eyes. "Other people wanna eat." She adds on.

I shove her face away in a playing matter before grabbing the cake.

"Theodore."

I sit up instantly, still feeling my eyes heavy from all the amount of alcohol and weed I put into it a few hours ago.

"Quinn, what? What do you want?" I mutter, rubbing my eyes with my palms.

She remains quiet.

I open my eyes and see her looking at me with a confused and shocked expression.

"Did you lose your voice or some shit, the fuck do you want?" I groan while standing up from the random couch that is placed farther away from everyone.

Speaking of everyone, where are they?

I don't hear any voices, music, nothing.

"You called me by my name. That was unexpected." She smiles, a cocky smile.

"I didn't call you— oh."

I tug on my collar before shaking my head. "It's your name stupid. Don't you expect people to call you by it?"

"Yeah I know that." She rolls her eyes before pointing a finger at my chest. "But you, you Nott. Never ever call me by my first name, I'd say you're getting use to me."

I flick off her finger from my chest and scoff.

"You're thinking to hard sweetheart." I smile, tapping the side of her head.

She rolls her eyes at me before taking a seat on the couch.

"Sit." She nods her head to the couch. "I won't sit—."

She groans. "Geez Theodore are you always this damn stubborn, sit your ass down."

Flipping her off I do as she says.

Why?

I have no bloody idea.

"Can we make out? I want to make out with you."

My eyes go wide for second.

Did I hear that right?

Did Riddle just ask to make out with me?

"Ugh never mind." 

She's leaving.

No.

I stand up and grab her wrist. "Wait— just."

She looks at me with her hazel eyes and her lips slightly part.

I'm going to regret this.

I cup her face with my hands and put my lips on hers.

She gasps before pulling me towards her even more.

She's frankly short, I'd say about 5'0 and with her heels she's usually 5'2.

Her hands are tangled in my hair, her breath is slightly heavy.

"Fuck." I groan as she starts rubbing her body against mine.

We fall onto the couch behind us, she places herself onto my lap with her knees on either side of me.

I rub her thighs, slowly gazing my fingertips over her tights.

We're both breathing heavy, syncing our movements.

She pulls away from the kiss, dragging my lip down with her teeth.

"You're actually pretty hot when your not being a dick." She whispers before digging her face into my neck.

I feel her suck and bite on the side of my neck.

She's so hot.

I start controlling her body movement, making her lower body rub against me in a slow movement.

"Bloody hell, you two can't do this somewhere more private? Gross."

Quinn and I stop moving but we never let go of each other.

My hands remain on her thighs and her hands remain on my shoulders.

She breathes heavily before looking at me with a small frown.

"Can I assist you in anything Malfoy? I ask with my teeth clamped together.

Of all times, he has to be here right now?!

Quinn turns her head to the side to face Malfoy, she gives him a smile.

Which is her typical bitchy smile.

"Malfoy what a surprise." She scatters off my lap and sits next to me, blowing a piece of hair out of her face. "What do you need dove?"

"Fix your shirt Quinnly." Malfoy states before fixing up his tie. "You two a thing now or what?" He asks as he sits on a chair.

Quinn laughs besides me. "I don't do relationships. Thought you knew that Draco." She frowns sarcastically.

Damn.

Malfoy looks unsure if he believes her or not. He turns to face me and scans my face for a reaction.

"Cool. I'll let you guys finish up." He grabs a bottle of vodka before walking away, disappearing into the night.

"Cool." Quinn says after a while of silence.

She stands up from the couch and starts walking away.

"Wait— so that's, this is it? We won't continue— we're not going to—." She curses under her breath in Italian before turning around to face me. 

"Sorry Nott, I got bored. You understand don't you?" She smiles at me again with that bitchy smile.

I grab her wrist with one hand and put my other hand behind her neck, pulling her closer to me so that we're inches away.

"Think you can just leave like that Riddle? You're a lil whore who fucks everything that moves. Does leaving guys hard turn you on? You kinky like that?"

Her eyes widen a bit before she starts laughing.

She's fucking crazy—

"Cute speech. Call me a whore again Nott. That turns me on." She bites her lip while looking up at me.

Bloody hell.