14

__

__

Hogwarts first Quidditch game of the year is in a few minutes and everyone is eager to see who will win.

The last past years Harry Potter has brought the luck to the Griffindor team but now that he's gone, the Slytherine's know they have this game won.

"Weasley is our king!" The Griffindor's chant from the stands making everyone from Slytherine look at them in disgust.
Pansy Parkinson being one of them. She scoots over to Daphne Greengrass. "Wait till Quinn catches the snitch, they won't be so annoying, when she does." Pansy grins making Daphne laugh.

After a few moments the Griffindor team comes out of there entrance, flying on their brooms as the Griffindor's cheer.

Soon after the Slytherins come out in their brooms as well, all the Slytherins cheering from the stands.

"And the games begin!" Lee Jordan commentates, from the stands.

As soon as the game begins Quinn goes on her mission to find the snitch and lucky for her she's going up against the one and only Harry Potter, also known as the chosen one.

This is Quinn's first time going one on one with Harry, quidditch wise. The two have had a few a few interactions, of course. Mostly him accusing her of something or interrogating her.

Quinn spots the snitch high in the sky, making it's way to the clouds. She notices that Harry has also seen it, making her pick up her pace. She goes flying high until both her and the snitch are hidden in the clouds.

"Ten points for Slytherine!" Lee Jordan shouts, adding ten points to the chart.

Up in the clouds Quinn and Harry are both trying to shove each other away. Both eager to catch the snitch for their teams.

"Shove off!" Quinn shouts, kicking Harry's broom so that he spins in his place. She smirks before catching up to the snitch.

Draco, Theodore and Adrian all have a plan to team up on Ginny Weasley, who currently has the Quaffle, so that they can shot it into the hoops. Crabbe also has the job to knock down Ron Weasley, so that the hoops are clear.

Crabbe sees a beater flying by, right where he wants it. Hitting it with his bat, the beater goes flying into Ron's ribs. Just like how Marcus Flint had done to Oliver wood a few years ago.

Theodore nods at Draco before going to towards Ginny. He does circles around her making her not be able to move on her broom. Draco flys above the both of them before Theodore grabs the Quaffle from Ginny's hands, tossing it up to Draco.

Draco grips the Quaffle with one hand before getting closer to the hoops. He throws it into the highest one and smirks as he does so.

"Another ten points for Slytherine!" Lee Jordan shouts once more, making the Slytherine's cheer from the crowd.

Daphne and Pansy fist bump each other before continuing to watch the game.

Meanwhile Quinn is still up in the sky, super close to catching the snitch and winning the game for the Slytherins.

She extends her hand to reach out for the snitch, ever so carefully. She's fingertips away from the snitch when all of a sudden she goes leaning forwards, she slips off of her broom quickly, but still she cheers. She feels the snitch in her hand.

Oh shit I'm falling. Quinn groans.

From below everyone sees a figure falling from the sky, at first most would think it was Harry and maybe he had a interference with a dementor, like he did in previous years but no. Harry is passed out on the ground, once he had came down from the sky he got hit with a bat and eventually passed out.

"Holy shit that's Quinn! She doesn't have her broom either!" Marcus Flint shouts at the rest of his teammates.

Everyone had paused what they were doing to look at Quinn's figure falling from the sky, ever so slowly.

Dumbledore watches from the stands, standing up to cast the spell when all of a sudden Quinn is going to fast down, that he can't see her.

"Shit,shit,shit." Mattheo mutters as he watches his twin fall.

Just when Quinn feels like she's about to hit the ground, someone catches her.

She's afraid to open her eyes, not wanting to see someone she doesn't wanna see.

"Are you okay?!" Adrian asks as he holds Quinn tightly.

"Peachy." Quinn chuckles, blowing hair out of her face. Totally didn't just fall from the sky, almost landing to her death.

Mattheo flys over to where Adrian and Quinn are, his face full of concern. "Are you okay? Did you hurt anything? How'd you fall?!" Mattheo questions.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I also have this." Quinn smiles, holding up the snitch. Mattheo grins and fist bumps her.

-

"That was horrible!" Pansy shouts as she runs up to Quinn, who is currently being attended by Madam Pomfrey.

Quinn looks over in Pansy's direction and rolls her eyes playfully. "Don't worry Madam Pomfrey says it's nothing serious. She's just cleaning up a few cuts and scratches." Quinn winks.

Pansy sighs before taking a seat in one of the stools. Waiting for Madam Pomfrey to leave so she can tell her something.

Once Madam Pomfrey has finished she tells Quinn to still be careful and that she was extremely lucky today. She waves a goodbye as she goes to attend someone else.

Pansy watches as Madam Pomfrey leaves, waiting for her to be as far as possible before speaking. "What exactly happened that made you fall?!" Pansy asks in concern.

"Well the snitch decided to go up high, I went as well as Potter, long story short I kicked his broom he went flying and then when I was grabbing the snitch the wind pushed me off my broom." Quinn explains making Pansy nod.

"Good thing it wasn't anything serious. But hey you won the game for us!" Pansy cheer,Quinn smirks widely.

Mattheo soon walks in, making his way over to Quinn and Pansy. He takes a seat by Quinn's legs before tossing her a piece of paper. "Tom sent that." He explains.

Quinn nods before reading the letter that Tom Riddle had sent.

Dear Quinnly,

I must say I'm not surprised that you got the win for Slytherin, you've always been quite good at everything you do.
Now be careful and remember not to trust anyone.

From,Tom Riddle

"Nothing important." Quinn says to Mattheo even though he didn't ask. But she knew he was curious to know what it said.

"So Halloween dance, coming up. I need a date." Pansy states while looking at Mattheo. "Come with me?"

Mattheo grins before flashing Pansy a wink. "Don't have to ask me twice." Mattheo responds.

Pansy rolls her eyes before clearing things up. "As friends, don't get it confused."

Word Count: 1183