18

__

__

Astoria sits in the common room, wiping tears from her eye, her eyes red from crying. The humiliation she felt when Adrian Pucey threw his drink on her, Infront of everyone.

I may have used harsh words but he deserved to know. He should be thanking me.

Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini enter the common room, all smiley and shit, making Astoria's stomach twist and turn. Why can I be like that with Draco..?

"You okay?" Astoria didn't even notice that Daphne had moved closer keeping her hand on her shoulder as she tries to comfort a brokenhearted Astoria.

Astoria shrugs off Daphne's hand, standing up quickly, composing herself. "I'm fine. Just tell your little friend Quinn to stop being such a bitch with everyone." Astoria mutters, shoving past her as she walks into the girls dormitories.

Blaise and Daphne watch as Astoria stomps her way into the girls dormitories, confused on why she's such in a pissy mood.

"What's up her ass." Daphne mutters, rolling her eyes, making Blaise chuckle.

"It's Astoria we're talking about, she's always pissed, you know that. She's your sister." Blaise responds, trying to maintain his laughter.

Daphne swats Blaise's head, shaking her head before sitting on the couch of the common room.

"I apologize, love." Blaise apologies, kissing the back of Daphne's hand, giving her a small smile.

Daphne smiles back, not being able to stay 'mad' at him any longer.

Both of them haven't told their friends but they've been together for a few days now. And they're the happiest they could be.

"I'll literally beat the shit out of her- who does she think she is

"I'll literally beat the shit out of her- who does she think she is." Quinn groans, ranting off to Pansy.

Pansy nods, brushing her sleek long hair. "I wanted to talk to you.. it's about us." Pansy mutters, placing the hair brush down and walking towards Quinn who is sitting on her bed.

Quinn sits up and nods slowly. Confused on what Pansy could possibly want to talk about themselves. But then it all clicks.

"I love you and you're my best friend forever but now-" Pansy gets cut off by Quinn. "Now you're starting to like Mattheo. I know,and I'm happy for you and him. Don't think it'll be weird for us, we'll always be bestfriends." Quinn smiles, interlocking their fingers.

Pansy smiles shyly before giving Quinn a hug. "Don't tell him that though." Pansy jokes making Quinn laugh. "And boost his already large ego? No way."

Before Quinn can ask more, someone knocks the door harshly for only a second before the knocking stops. Quinn and Pansy look at each other before, both of them walk to the door, swinging it open.

No one's there though. Only a letter left on the ground.

Pansy looks in all directions as Quinn kneels, to pick up the letter. She opens the note carefully before her eyes slightly widen.

I know your secret.
The truth will come out. Sooner
or later..

She shoves the letter into her skirt pocket before taking off. "Where are you going?!" Pansy shouts from behind her, but she doesn't get an answer.

Quinn speeds down the small stairs, marching her way to the common room.

Meanwhile Theodore and Draco are both in their dorm, sharing a cigarette to relieve some stress. "I've thought about all this and being a death eater isn't that bad. We'll get protection and won't be killed, you know?" Theodore mumbles.

Draco looks in his direction and nods slowly. Taking a long drag of the cigarette before putting it out.

Before either of them can say anything else Quinn storms into their dorm, grabbing both of them by their collars and bringing them up to her face. All three of them inches apart.

"Who did you tell?"

"What are you talking about?!" Theodore groans, pulling away from her grip. Quinn let's go of Draco's collar and stares at them both. "Who. Did. You. Tell."

"Do you think we're stupid? We didn't tell anyone shit." Draco defends, matching her tone.

Quinn runs her hand through her hair before walking back and forth around their dorm.

She digs out the letter from her pocket and tosses it to them, not bothering to see if they actually catch it. "Someone knows." Quinn states as both Draco and Theodore read the letter, their eyes slightly widening in fear before they mask it.

"We're screwed." Theodore mutters more to himself then to them.

Draco's heart is almost out of his chest, beating so fast he's sure he could have a heart attack.

Someone knows. If someone knows that mean they know that I'm also a death eater.

"Hey Pansy said you were going crazy and some shit." Mattheo says entering the dorm before eyeing us. "What's going on?"

Draco hands him the letter and he reads it quickly, his eyes widening. "Oh fuck." Mattheo blurts out.

"We can't tell our parents, we'd be dead. He'd kill us." Draco whispers, fidgeting with his rings, which he always seems to do when he's nervous.

Quinn snatches the letter and places it back in her pocket. "I'll solve this. Come on Mattheo." Quinn states, walking out of the dorm.

"Watch your backs and remember to always be cautious of who's around." Mattheo says before following after Quinn.

Word Count: 883