38

__

__

It's been a few weeks since scarhead attacked Draco and it's finally slughorn's dinner.

I wear one of my favorite suits. I ironed it early in the morning so that it looked good for the dinner. Even though I don't care much about it.

Draco's also been very weird these last couple of weeks. He's more distant.

It's strange but I try to ignore it.

Speaking of the last Malfoy.

"Hope you have fun at the dinner." He mutters as he passes by me to get his rings.

"Have you been feeling ok Malfoy?" I ask as I fix my cuffs.

He looks at me through the mirror before shaking his head. "You know the answer to that already Nott." He responds before exiting the room.

I really don't.

"Nott the Riddles are about to leave, come on." Blaise states from the other side of the door.

"I'm going."

I shut the door behind me as I exit the dorm. The common room is quiet and cold.

Cigarettes are scattered around the floor, couches, and the tables.

"Welcome Mr

"Welcome Mr. Nott, Zabini and the delightful twins of Slytherin. It is my pleasure to have you here Mr and Miss Riddle." Sluhhorn greets, keeping the riddles back to chat with them.

It's clear he has more interest in the Riddle twins then anyone else here in the moment.

After all they are the children of Tom riddle. One of his students from years ago, and the niece and nephew of the dark lord.

I take a seat in the big round table on the right side of the table. One seat away from McLaggen. Both seats around me are empty and I'd hope to keep it that way meanwhile Blaise sits next to Slughorn. Almost right across from me.