20

__

__

"It seems like someone has targeted you." Dumbledore mumbles walking around his desk slowly.

Pansy steps up. "I'm sorry head master but I really think it's just a cruel joke. People around here just seem to be after us because of our popularity." Pansy explains.

"It's true, everyone is jealous of us if I must say." I add, taking a step forward.

Dumbledore watches all of us closely. "You may go back to you dorms, we will find out who did this." Dumbledore dismisses, giving his back to us.

We all look at each other before heading to the exit. Sparing once last glance at Dumbledore, I walk out.

As soon as we're out Pucey rushes to Quinnly and hugs her. "Whoever did that will fucking pay." Pucey mutters.

I mentally roll my eyes at the cringey- ness. "Come on Nott." I mumble, signaling for him to follow.

"Wait."

Pansy's voice stops me on my track and I swear my heart is gonna rip out of my chest.

Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything.

"We all need to talk." Pansy states and if the tension in room wasn't already high enough, it's even higher now.

"What's going on with you guys? Ever since our parents came to visit us you've all be acting weird." Pansy mutters, looking at us for a reaction.

Mattheo scoots closer to her, patting her shoulder. "Calm down pans. Everything is fine, you know how shitty all of our parents are." Pansy shrugs off his arm, glaring at him. "I'm serious."

"You're being paranoid Parkinson." Theodore states, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

It gets really quiet in the room. We're currently in Pansy's and Quinn's dorm, Pansy specifically asked only for Quinnly, Theodore, Mattheo, and me to be in here only. She kicked out White and Pucey. Saying it was more of a 'family' talk.

I know Theodore hates lying to Pansy. Seeing as she's almost like a little sister to him. And I know he wants to tell her.

"Do you guys not consider me your friend or some shit?" Pansy stands up, walking right in front of Theodore. "You won't tell me Theodore? After all those years of us being childhood friends? Did that fucking shit mean nothing to you?!" Pansy huffs and I see Theodore's eye twitch.

Pansy barely calls him by his name. It's rare. Ever since they stopped being close they only refer to themselves by their last name.

Before Theodore can say anything she walks up to me. "I'm not even gonna try with you, you've always been an ignorant asshole. Who only cares about himself."