40

____

____

Once Quinn had left the room Theodore leaned against the pillar of the bed.

His heart racing, feeling like it would come out in any second.

Truth be told Quinn attracted him.

But he doesn't like people getting close. That's why he pushed Pansy away.

He tried to push Draco away too but Draco never gave up on him. Now the roles are reversed.

Draco is pushing him away. But he won't give up on him. Never that.

Someone knocks on the door and Theodore grunts before walking towards it.

He opens the door and see's Flora de Morte -A 6th year Slytherin- standing there.

Her hands are her crossed over her chest, her tie is done nice, her skirt is up to high, she has knee socks on with some low heels.

Not like Quinn.

She wears her skirt at the perfect length. Not to high but not so saint length either. She wears tights, sometimes fishnets, with her black red bottom heels. Her shirt always has a few buttons undone and her tie is always lose, she wears black boots all the time, she always has a necklace around her neck, her rings are always on her slender fingers.

When she wears her lip piercing Theodore can't help but imagine how he wants to kiss her with it on.

How it would feel with his tongue piercing.

"Nott?" Flora whispers, seeing that Theodore had dozed off into her own world. Forgetting all about her.

"Rose, I actually don't need you." Theodore states before shutting the door on Flora.

Flora's eyes widen and she looks like she's on the verge of tears. "My name isn't Rose, it's Flora." She whispers to herself before walking out of the boys dormitories.

Meanwhile Theodore is wetting his face with water.

The urge to be with Quinn all the time is getting to him.

He had it under control.

But as she gets more flirty and touchy with him, he's craving more and more of her.

Once Adrian and Quinn started dating that's when Theodore realized he liked Quinn.

He hated the fact of seeing them together. He was certain they'd break up soon but they didn't. They dated for more than a year and he hated that.

One time he woke up in the middle of the night because he just couldn't sleep and when he went down to the common room he saw Adrian on top of Quinn. Kissing her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her hands running through his hair.

He hated it.

The crush he had for Quinn grew stronger and stronger. So he stopped it before it was to late.

He shut down his feeling for Quinn. He sticked to just hooking up with girls.

Not fully hooking up with them though. They'd only give him a blow job, or they'd just make out the whole time.

Sometimes he'd use a knife on them but it never lead to them fucking.

Although alot of people talk about how large his body count must be it really isn't high.

Truth be told He hasn't even had sex with anyone.

Theodore Nott was still a virgin.

Draco walks through the dark halls with his head down and his hands in his pockets

He hadn't noticed where he was walking when all of a sudden he bumps into someone.

"Watch it." Mattheo says, smoothing out his blazer.

Draco looks up at Mattheo and mutters a whatever under his breath.

Just as he's about to pass him, Mattheo grabs Draco's arm and holds him in place.

"Do you like my sister Malfoy?"

Once the words come out of Mattheo's mouth; Draco freezers. His mouth opens to say no but then it closes.

Mattheo got his answer by that signal movement.

"She's not in the need of a boyfriend right now Draco. Why do you think she broke up with Adrian?" Mattheo mutters, loosening his grip.

"I'm not looking for a relationship either Mattheo." Draco responds before walking straight forward.

"I know you like her Malfoy. So do yourself a favor and don't fall harder than you have." Mattheo states as he watches Draco walk away.

Draco disappears after a few seconds leaving Mattheo standing there.

Mattheo shakes his head before walking towards the great hall.

The others are there. Well most of them.

Pansy, Daphne, Astoria, Blaise, Adrian.

Why Astoria is there? He's not really sure.

"So what does the birthday girl want?" Pansy smiles, wiggling her eyebrows at Daphne.

Daphne taps her chin, taking a minute to think before smiling. "A cake. Vanilla to be specific."

"Here that Astoria. Your sister wants a cake; Why don't you be a doll and get that for her." Blaise jokes.

Astoria rolls her eyes before nodding. "Don't worry Daph, I'll get just that for you." Astoria reassures.

"Thanks little sister." Daphne responds.

Mattheo takes a seat next to Pansy, throwing his arm around her and bringing her closer to him.

Pansy looks up and rolls her eyes at him before giving him a peck on the lips.

"What do you say about us skipping our last classes?" Pansy looks up at Mattheo before shaking her head.

"Sorry babe, I can't. I have an exam."

Mattheo groans.

"Marcus said that there's a last practice tomorrow in the afternoon. Do you mind telling-." Before Adrian can finish Mattheo cuts him off.

"Yeah I'll tell the rest."

Word Count:907