53

____

____

I look at her from across the lake.

How can she act so normal?

"Theo do you want a beer? Seems like your deep in your thoughts." Olivia Mae chuckles as she takes a seat next to me.

"Pass it over." I extend my hand and she passes me the beer.

We sit in silence for a while and I notice how she starts to light up a cigarette.

Olivia Mae use to be a mean girl.

I guess you could say she retired after her sisters death, but i'm guessing she's going back to her roots.

"What's it like being an only child?" She mumbles so quietly that I barely hear it.

"Eh."

"Aren't you an only child Mae?" Mattheo asks, appearing out of nowhere.

Olivia Mae sticks up her middle finger and pulls her knees to her chest.  "Mattheo do you ever stop being nosy? I mean seriously kid you've been nosy since you came to Hogwarts."

Mattheo scoffs before walking away.

Everyone in the Slytherin house gets along most of the time.

That's a lie.

"We're cutting the cake bitches! Get your asses over here! Or don't. More cake for me." Pansy whispers the last part to herself but we all hear it.

I stand up and dust off my shorts.

Olivia Mae does the same before jogging over to the rest of the people.

Cake makes me want to throw up.

"This better be chocolate cake, Pansy." Riddle states as her and Mattheo start cutting a piece of cake.

Chocolate is her favorite cake flavor, noted.

"Hey man you got any weed on you?" Malfoy mutters, sipping on the last bits of his beer.

"Nope ask Zabini." I turn to look at where Zabini is and I find him and his girlfriend still in the lake.

"Daphne what the fuck! You better not be having sex in the lake. Blaise's sperm is going to intoxicate the water!" Younger Greengrass yells making everyone turn to look at Zabini and his girlfriend.