03

Pansy's Outfit ↓

Quinn's Outfit ↓

Quinn's Outfit ↓

Mature content,Drug mentions and Use_______________

Mature content,
Drug mentions and Use
_______________

"Wow Pansy, you look smocking hot." Quinn whistles as she sees Pansy's outfit.

Pansy grins. "You look absolutely gorgeous yourself Quinn." Quinn gives her a thankful wink before brushing out her hair.

"Will you be trying out for quidditch?" Pansy asks Quinn who seems to be in her own little world. "Obviously. I'm guessing you won't." Quinn responds.

Quinn sees as Pansy gives her a 'girl-' look. "I will never be on the quidditch team, though when you make it and have your first game I'll be sure to cheer for you." Pansy states making Quinn smile.

A knock is heard on the door before Mattheo marches in, not bothering to wait for someone to answer.

Quinn snaps her head at her brother and gives him a look. "Bloody hell,Mattheo. We could've been naked!" Quinn shouts making Mattheo roll his eyes.

"If you were naked, the door wouldn't be unlocked- woah looking good Pansy." Mattheo smirks. "I'm still gay." A wide sarcastic smile towards Mattheo as she says so.

"Maybe you're not? I could convince you." Mattheo insists making Quinn almost feel sorry for how desperate her brother is sounding.

Pansy looks at Mattheo up and down before shaking her head. "No thanks." Mattheo frowns before looking back at Quinn who is busy looking at herself in the mirror.

"What do you want Mattheo." Quinn asks, already annoyed of Mattheo being in the dorm.

Mattheo sits on the edge of Pansy's bed with his hands crossed.  "Blaise asked if you guys wanted some drugs for tonight, so he can save some for you." Quinn thinks for a while before responding. "I want." Pansy joins in as well. "Me too."

Mattheo nods before standing up. "See you at the party then." Mattheo says before walking out of their dorm, not bothering to shut the door.

"Fucker!" Quinn shouts as she stands up to close the door herself. As she's about to close it a foot stops her. "What the hell, Draco?!" Quinn groans as she opens the door.