46

__

__

It's the final Quidditch game of the year.

And possibly the last Quidditch game ever.

"Do you guys wanna lose our last quidditch game of the year to Gryffindor?!" Marcus Flint shouts to the Slytherin team.

"No!" Everyone shouts lifting their brooms in the air.

"Then get your head in the game and let's take this win!" Marcus shouts.

"Slytherin for the win!" Everyone shouts before hopping on to their brooms and flying to the sky.

It's like if the world knew that it was the last Quidditch game because it's raining hard, it's foggy, and everything is drained of it's color.

Rolanda Hooch, the Quidditch referee, gets on to her broom and flys to the middle of the field, the quaffle in her hand.

"I want a fair game 'alright." She shouts looking at Quinn Riddle and Ginny Weasley.

She holds the quaffle in her hand before blowing the whistle and tossing it in the air.

Quinn is faster, she catches the quaffle, tucking it under her arm, and speeding towards the Gryffindor goalpost.

The other Slytherin's follow behind her, shoving and hitting the Gryffindors away.

Just as she's about to toss the quaffle in Fred Weasley hits her in the ribs causing the quaffle to fall out of her hand and a great opportunity for Ginny to grab it.

"Sorry love." Fred shouts before he flys off to protect his little sister.

Quinn rolls her eyes before turning on my broom and trying to catch up to the Weasley sister.

Ginny Weasley is so close to throwing the quaffle Mattheo comes up besides her and hits her with his bat. 

Just like how Fred had down to Quinn.

"Touch my sister again and I'll send you to the hospital wing Weasley!" Mattheo shouts to Fred before tucking the quaffle under his arm.

All the Slytherins make an arrow like formation as they make their way to the Gryffindors goalpost.

Ron Weasley sees them and he holds onto his broom tightly.