41

____

_____

_____

It's Daphne birthday.

Her and I aren't close; We've exchanged a few words throughout our years at Hogwarts but we were never friends.

I wasn't sure if I was suppose to get a gift for her or if anyone was getting her a gift, but I got her one either way.

Pansy is currently yelling at Mattheo and Blaise because she wants the birthday sigh to be straight and perfect.

"Blaise a little higher- No Mattheo not you idiot!" Pansy shouts growing more and more frustrated.

I chuckle quietly as I watch her yell and throw stuff at them so that they do the job well.

"Excuse me Draco." I move to the side so that Astoria can pass by and place the cake in the table.

Once she's done so she hands me a book. I look at her with a raised brow, confused on what I'm suppose to do. "Give it to the Weasley twins. They're the DJ's."

I give her a nod even though I don't like having to interact with anyone. Especially someone that is close with Potter.

"Weasley!" I shout as I toss them the book.

They give me a grin before nodding as they finish setting up there DJ equipment.

Once I turn around I see her.

She's coming down the stairs of the girls dormitories. She's wearing a black top and a black mini skirt, blacks heels, silver jewelry, her hair is more curled, and she has black glasses on top of her head.

Always the center of attention.

"Quinn do you mind going to pick up more decorations in the storage room!?" Pansy shouts from across the room to Quinn.

"Sure thing!" Quinnly shouts back, placing her cup back down.

She starts walking towards the exit of the common room and I see that the Weasley twins follow behind her.

I stare at the three as they leave. Wondering why the bloody hell they're following her.

And I hope its not for the reason I think it is.

Without thinking twice I follow behind them, only hearing her laugh echo around the halls.

The storage room is all the way at the bottom of the dungeons.

I try to catch up but they're too fast. I stop hearing her voice and then I lose them.

There are many abandoned rooms down here. Some lights work and some don't.

After a while of looking through all the rooms I see a dim light at the end of the hall. The door is opened. Not all the way but still enough to see inside. I hear noices.