04

Mature content,Drûg use____________

Mature content,
Drûg use
____________

"Hiya Blaise." Pansy smiles as sits besides Blaise on a couch.

Blaise nods in her direction before drinking the last bit of his drink.

"There's alot of people. More than usual." Quinn states as she crosses her legs and takes out her phone,sending a quick text to Mattheo.

'Drugs, now. I know Blaise gave them to you.' the message Quinn had sent, says.

'Druggie.' is all Mattheo responded.

"Where are the drugs?" Theodore asks Blaise as he stretches his legs, pushing his hips forward to get in a comfortable position on the couch.

Blaise takes out a small bag filled with white powder before tossing it to Theodore, Who leans forward and starts making a line with it on the table.

Pansy lays out her hand Infront of Blaise making him place another bag onto her palm.

Soon everyone is starting to inhale their lines of coke while Quinn sits on the couch waiting for her pathetic so called brother, Mattheo who is taking his sweet time.

A few moments later Mattheo walks into the party making his was towards Quinn.

"Finally. Took your sweet ass time." Quinn states as she grabs the bag from Mattheo's grip.

Mattheo watches as Quinn makes a line out of the coke before sniffing it up and laying back down on the couch. Her eyes fluttering slightly.

"You're really an addict, Quinnly." Mattheo says in a low tone so only Quinn can hear.

"Don't be such a dad Mattheo." Quinn sticks up her middle finger before covering her eyes with her arm.

With a last scoff Mattheo walks away, not before telling Blaise to not give any more drugs to his sister.

After a few minutes, Quinn stands up and reaches for Pansy's hand to accompany her to dance. Pansy gladly takes up on the offer and they both head to the group of people dancing.

Quinn and Pansy settle down in the middle of the group of people who are basically grinding on each other. Both girls start dancing, and swaying their hips to the music with no care in the world.