06

"So tell me why you need Riddles help?" Theodore asks as him and Draco sit in the empty common room.

Draco pulls the blunt away from his mouth and looks at his bestfriend. "You sure are asking a bunch of questions, Theodore." Draco chuckles although he is being completely honest. Theodore does seem a bit funky, lately.

"How are you even sure she'll help you? She could've lied just to get the spot on quidditch." Theodore's words make Draco question if he should've actually gave Quinn the seeker spot.

Draco mutters a few cuss words under his breath before realizing how stupid he was. "I'll be back." Draco throws the blunt inside of the fireplace and walks out of the common room, on his way to find Quinn Riddle.

It's only been a few hours since the incident at the table and now all classes are finished. Everyone is either in their dorm or outside.

But Draco knows exactly where Quinn is. And he knows that she's most definitely with her so called boyfriend.

Draco marches to the back of the school, in a small forest not so far away from Hogwarts and instantly sees Quinn and Adrian sitting on a cloth while laying down. Well Adrian laying down, and Quinn on top of him.

Pathetic. They don't even care if someone sees them. Draco thinks as he makes his way towards them.

Stepping on a branch making Quinn's head jerk up and Adrian's head to go back, enough for him to see Draco making his way towards them.

Quinn rolls off of Adrian's body and sits besides him, crossing her legs. "We're busy Malfoy so please do come again later." Adrian sighs, not quite in the mood to deal with the rich blonde kid.

"Apologies, I just have to talk to Riddle, here." Draco declare as he looks over at Quinn who is acting as if he wasn't even there.

Adrian rolls his eyes before tapping Quinn's thigh making her look at him. "See what he wants, and make it quick." Adrian whispers with a wink before he lays back down.

"Two minutes, Malfoy." Quinn states as she walks past him and towards a quieter corner.

Draco follows behind Quinn with his hands in his pockets, before they come to and end. Quinn was about to speak when Draco interrupted her. "I need your help. Now." Draco demands.

"Can't it wait I'm trying to spend time with my-." Draco cuts off Quinn, mid sentence. "No. Now let's go." Grabbing her wrist, Draco pulls her back into the castle, and starts heading towards the dungeons.

Quinn groans as Draco proceeds dragging her all the way to the dungeons.

Once they have made it to the dungeons all the way at the bottom, Draco takes out his wand and casts a spell, making a door appear out of no where.

"How'd you-." Draco shushes Quinn with his finger before they both enter the dark room, the door closing behind them.

The lights flicker on and Quinn see's that there is a bunch of potion bottles on a table, along with books that belong to the school. One catches her eye, she walks closer to it and wipes her finger against it. Her father's.

Tom Riddle. 

"Your father's." Draco states as he stands a few inches behind her, his breathing hitting her neck.

"So what do you need." Quinn asks as she turns around so she's now facing him. Her arms crossed over her chest.

Draco clears his throat, looking down at the serious girl. "I opened something... and i- it was never meant to be opened." Quinn is still not on board.