49

__

__

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Riddle's head.

I admit what I did out there in the balcony was too much.

The girl probably thinks I'm a fucking horny dick.

"Draco got caught, and Snape is escorting him out. Quinn followed behind." Pansy says as she touched my shoulder.

"Oh alright. Thanks Parkinson." I mutter before placing my glass down.

"Really Theo, still with the last name? We've been over this." Pansy says while rolling her eyes.

I smile to myself.

"Right. Thank you Pansy." I say making her smile widely.

I give her a nod before going to sit down in a table.

I tap my finger against the table, eager for someone, her, to come sit with me or something.

After a while of waiting I see Blaise and Daphne dancing around, like if they were the only people in the room.

Their love for one and another is so strong, you can see it so clearly.

I wonder when I'll get that type of love.

"Would you care for a drink Nott?" Luna's voice brings me out of my daze.

"No, thank you." I reply not wanting to seem rude to the girl who has always shown me kindness.

She smiles at me before looking up. "You know I think you should take your shot. You're a good guy, intelligent, good looking, charming. I'm sure she'd like you back."

I snap my head in her direction before playing with my chain.

"What exactly are you talking about Lovegood?" I ask, keeping my voice low.

"Your crush on Quinn, of course," She giggles. "It's obvious you've liked her for years now, Nott."

I continue playing with my chain before looking in a different direction.

"I- I don't like Riddle." I stutter like an idiot.

Luna Lovegood looks at me with her lips formed into a thin line.

She nods slowly before smiling.

"Have a nice night, Nott."

Once she's gone I let out a deep sigh and shake my head.

Am I really that obvious?