Ghost of the Past.

Start from the beginning

*Flashback end*

Kratos: *thoughts* If he's a surviving member of LC, he may have spoken to me at some point after the battle.

He then thought of the recording of Death Gun's that Kikuoka had sent him.

Kratos: *thoughts* The voice is the same. He is Death Gun?

He began getting even angrier as he saw the red bar filling again. He then took deep breaths and started to calm down as the bar depleted again.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked it was Sinon.

Sinon: You're a mess.

Kratos: I am fine.

Sinon: Was the fight that close? If so, you made it back pretty early.

Kratos didn't say anything as he looked down.

Sinon: If your first fight already has you like that, you'll never make it to the finals. Get a grip on yourself. You owe me.

She was about to leave but Kratos held her hand.

Sinon: Hey-

She then looked at him as he saw he seemed disturbed.

Sinon: What's wrong?

Kratos: I do not want to be that person anymore...

Sinon: What happened...?

Before Kratos could answer, he was teleported to his next fight.

Kratos then appeared in the battlefield as he stood still and multiple bullets passed beside him and one of them grazed his cheek.

He started to breath heavily as the red bar filled up again.

His eyes turned red before he roared and charged at his opponent barehanded.

*Time skip*

Sinon was in the lobby as she was watching Kratos' fourth fight and noticed he had switched to a more aggressive style. She then saw Kratos charge at his opponent with the Blades of Chaos before he stabbed his opponent in the chest before decapitating them.

Spiegel: He keeps fighting like that and winning. His next fight is the semifinals. Sinon, yours is too, right? Good luck.

But Sinon kept looking at the screen as she was shocked at how Kratos was fighting.

*Time skip*

Sinon was at the top of a building as she was aiming at the streets with her sniper.

Sinon: *thoughts* My opponent, Stinger, uses an FN SCAR carbine rifle as his main weapon. Since I'm a sniper, if he gets close to me, I'll have no chance. But on this map, if he wants to get in close, he has to pass through there. I'll finish him then.

She then looked at her hand as she was reminded of Kratos.

Sinon: *thoughts* It's his fault...

She then saw movement in the street as she fired, but there was no one there. She then saw a car come out of the street.

Sinon: *thoughts* He wanted me to make me waste my first shot, and to use that time to get close?

She then followed the car with her aim.

Sinon: But I can still see the first bullet's path. My second shot will be even more accurate.

She fired again as it hit through the window of the car and she then saw the car crash into a building before it exploded.

Sinon: If he'd gotten out of the car, he might be able to see the prediction line in time to dodge it.

But a congratulations message then appeared in front of her before being teleported.