Feeling a sudden sharp pain erupt across her body, Jinhua released a sudden gasp, dropping the string in the process.

Her eyes widened in recognition, "Bai he...?" She muttered with an out of breathe tone.

Feeling her chest tighten at the mere thought of something happening to the fearful girl, Jinhua followed the string away from the willow tree and out into a grand open field.

There she noticed the air much thinner due to the cold atmosphere that froze over the plains.

Dropping like flies, Jinhua noticed with a horrified expression, that the fairies began to die out one by one. Their glowing lights growing dull until they disappear into the tall grass.

"What is the meaning of this...??" She hurried along, her pace quickening as she continued to follow the small blue string.

The longer she followed, the more ice that seemed to grow on the string until she noticed where it led.

In the middle of a calm river that traveled straight through the plains, stood a massive tower of ice. It's color scarily reminding her of the tone of blue on her tattoos. Shaking her head, Jinhua stood right in front of the ice.

Seeing her reflection in the clear ice, Jinhua suddenly felt her skin crawl as she saw that her eyes glowed a bright blue instead of actually seeing her irises.

She slowly reached out a hand towards the reflection, hesitantly, before watching her other self start to move on its own.

It reached for a curved blade on its hip and swung forward.

MK started chasing after the little girl he found in the dark sewers, after she rudely started to drag him along.

Releasing his hand, the little girl watched the simian skid across the floor and almost smack his head into a stone column.

Standing up quickly, trying not to embarrass himself, he addressed the little girl in hopes of taking her back to safety, "We really shouldn't be here...! Come on." He reached out to take her hand, but she stepped back and looked up at him, pleading.

"We can't leave yet! Spider Queen is planning something evil...!" She then pointed behind MK to show him the giant light blue projection showcasing some kind of mechanical blue prints for a mech.

It looked hauntingly cool in MK's opinion.

The little girl then spoke up, "Whatever she's planning..? It's all to do with that—!" She frowned innocently, "I-I've seen you use your staff before... Surely you can use it to smash that thing..?" She then held her hands together in a sort of prayer, "Don't let her hurt someone else... Please."

MK glanced at her for a moment, his tail almost feeling a slight chill in the room, "Okay. Maybe step back...!" He warned her with a smile before stepping forward while preparing to swing his staff.

"Here..." He slammed his staff into the ground, shooting his lanky self into the air.

"Comes..." He shot down with a multitude of twirls from his staff.