The Avenging Shadows

Start from the beginning

" Rantaro ? " 

The blond seemed disappointed when he saw the other two Bladers. 

" I thought I'd find Valt here... You wouldn't have seen him, would you? "

Delta frowned even more when hearing the blond's request. 

" Dante is also missing."

" It becomes worrisome ", said Free picking up Fafnir and turning to both, " We should ask Kris if either of them informed her of a near departure or a reason for his absence."

They agreed and all went back to the main buildings. 

=====================================================================

" No, I'm sorry ", Kris answered by checking her e-mails on her computer, " Neither Valt nor Dante came to me to announce a justified departure or something like that."

" But then where are they? " asked Delta insistently, worried slowly to win him. The director looked at him and sighed. 

" I have no answer to that. But I'll try to contact the Raging Bulls and see if Shu knows anything about Valt."

Free agreed and spoke.

" In that case, I'm going to call Lui to find out if Dante would have gone to see him by surprise. "

He comes out of the office, followed by the water-green haired Blader. 

Rantaro, who had remained silent during the discussion, came out last with a horrible thought in mind.

" This all reminds me of a very bad time! Let's hope it's just a misunderstanding and doesn't happen again..."

=====================================================================

As he prepared to launch his bey, Shu was interrupted by his former student, Fubuki.

" Call for you from Kris! "

He thanked him and took the phone. The blond left the room, then he placed the camera near his ear.

" Hello Kris? "

" Hi Shu, sorry to bother you, but is Valt with you? "

The albino raised an eyebrow due to the question the director asked him. 

" No, why? ls he supposed to be? "

The young woman sighed at the other end of the line.

" He hasn't been seen for a while. He hasn't announced any urgent departures or anything like that. So I thought you might know something about him."

She paused, leaving time for the other director to assimilate the information, and then resumed.

" He's your best friend. He wouldn't have told you about family problems or something? "

Shu shook his head, worrying more and more.

" No, he didn't tell me... but I'll contact you as soon as I can reach him."

" Thank you very much, Shu."

And she hang up.

Suddenly, a dreadful feeling invaded the manager's chest. He suddenly placed his launcher on his desk and breathed heavily. Then he pressed his intercom, waiting for his student to answer.

" Yes? "

" Lain, tell Fubuki to contact Aiger immediately."

" That feeling of déjà vu..."