Chapter 130: The Great Heist

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking."

The other people in the car just rolled their eyes at the other two, knowing an argument was about to happen.

"Hey, you need to have more faith in me! I practically do everything around here!"

Suddenly, he felt multiple stings but didn't flinch as he didn't even need to look around to feel the knives at the back of his head.

"You haven't even told us where you got the Intel about all this shit from!" Wildcat yelled, starting to get irritated at the mask man.

"Hold on, where the fuck did you get this Intel from?" Basically asked while holding a piece of paper close to his face, squinting his eyes on it. "It looks like you got the fucking stuff from google or somethi—..."

Knowing this revelation, the entire car went silent, all heads snapping towards the mask man with looks of disbelief.

"Delirious, where did you get the Intel?" Vanoss asked with worry, raising his eyebrows at Delirious who was looking more and more sheepish and nervous by the second as all pairs of eyes were on him as he sunk into his seat even more.

"Delirious, where did you get the Intel?" Vanoss repeated more sternly which made Delirious almost fall out of the car floor in fear.

"C-Come on, guys. We're all friends here, right?" He asked nervously.

Unlike Vanoss who was being more cold about the issue, Basically just screamed, "You got heist details from Google!?! Even though this world has no Internet!?!??" He screamed so loud that any nearby guards probably heard it thanks to their superhuman hearing.

In the car, Delirious just looked like he was about to cry and yelled back at Marcel who was now looming over the seat, "I don't know where to get plans from! The Dimensional Google answers literally everything!"

Wildcat who sat there in disbelief of his friend's pure stupidity, so he argued, "That is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard, you fucking retard!"

While Vanoss in the driver's seat rubbed him in frustration, he thought to himself. 'Note to self, don't let Delirious make the plans.'

In the beginning, the group received a quest a few days ago when they were in the black market that an illegal drug trade was made somewhere in the Republic of Aetrlus, and they had to stop their largest transport.

And to the group's surprise, they finally learn that this criminal organization was supported by most of the Councilors of the Republic for some reason.

Learning this revelation, one of the groups stated that either of the councilors are like a member of a Mafia gang or something, and it could be either true or not.

Afterwards, they try to make a plan about this but Delirious, being Delirious, tries to make a plan of his own. At first, the group denies it but they think to let him try.