Chapter 5

Hope stared at the shimmering full moon. The fog moved its way through the forest and Hope knew that something was coming, something bad.

Hope had gone out to the forest to turn. At first she was running, but then she stopped at the top of a hill to look at the full moon.

There was this energy that Hope felt but couldn't explain. All she knew was that it didn't feel right, it felt evil. And Hope knows evil.

She just sat there in her beautiful white wolf form and stared at the moon, the forest and the fog that slowly creeped its way over the forest.

Isaac woke up due to an electric shock that came from a jumper cable. He didn't remember anything and was struggling to stay awake. He heard a voice telling him to be quiet. And even though the electronic shock hurt he stayed as quiet as he could.

His shirt was all ripped up and he had scars all over his chest, and he wasn't healing. Someone helped him stand up and supported him while he tried to walk. "Stay with me. We're almost there" the voice said. "My neck" Isaac said and put his hands on his neck. "From their claws" The voice that Isaac now could identified as a female voice said.

"It's how they share memories," the female voice said. "But I don't remember anything" Isaac managed to say weakly. "It's also how they steal them," the girl said.

The girl helped Isaac to sit down on a motorcycle and told him that no matter what, he needed to hold on, hold on tight.

She started the engine and began to drive away, fast. "I hear something," Isaac said, "someone's coming," he added. He looked behind him and saw someone running after the motorcycle, and the person was gaining on them fast.

Meanwhile Hope was getting ready to go home. Suddenly she heard someone scream 'faster'. The young male voice sounded stressed. Hope also heard a motorcycle and footsteps running fast, faster than humanly possible.

Hope quickly stood up and began to run in the direction the sounds were coming from. She didn't even care that she was still in her wolf form. She couldn't quite explain it but she felt drawn to this scene, this scene her feet were taking her too. She didn't even know what was happening there.

A boy was gaining on Isaac and the girl helping him. The boy was now nearly side by side with the motorcycle, but a bit further away. He started to scratch the cycle but the girl steering ditch him, for a little while at least.

Isaac looked behind him. "There's two of them!" he said, seeing two similar looking boys running behind him.

The chase continued until Isaac and the girl were backed in a corner.

The girl turned her motorcycle around. "Remember what I said before?" She asked Isaac. "Hold on?" he answered. "Hold on," she said loudly.

Hope was getting closer by the second. She began to hear muffled voices, a male and a female. "Hold on" she heard the female voice yell. Then she heard the sounds of the motorcycle grow louder.

Hope stopped when she was on the sealing of some house, if you could even call it that. It was more like a container.

She was looking at the back of two people on a motorcycle, and facing two identical looking boys. The boys (that Hope had to assume were twins) were running towards the motorcycle. One of them was ahead of the other, though Hope didn't know why exactly. The person steering the motorcycle started it up and drove. The twin ahead suddenly stopped and went down, the other one ran and used his twin to go higher. He nearly landed on the cycle but the person steering turned into an alley.

Hope jumped down from the roof to follow them. The motorcycle crashed through a window and into a big warehouse of some sorts. The twins followed and so did Hope, but not right away.

When Hope came into the house, she hid behind the stuff that was inside it. Isaac was so focused on the twins that he didn't even see the wolf jump in through the window and then disappear into the shadows.

What Hope saw next was something that she had never seen, never read or heard about before. And it was not pretty.

The twins were (god knows why) shirtless. But then one put his hand on the floor and bowed down to the ground and the other put his hand inside of his twin and they began to somehow mix themselves together. 'That explains why they are shirtless,' Hope thought to herself.

Once the twins were as one, they created one big and ugly human-werewolf. Hope had no idea how to describe it. It was at first like when she and other werewolves turned. The twins bones weren't exactly breaking, but they were bending somehow to make room for the other person or something.

The people that were on the motorcycle were now lying on the floor along with the cycle itself.

Hope saw that the 'half human half some kind of werewolf thing' was closing up to the motorcycle people, so she decided to do something about it.

She was behind the boy and girl lying on the ground, so she jumped over them and landed right in front of the twin creature.

Everything went black for Isaac. The last thing he saw was a big white wolf fighting the creature, and then the wolf was thrown into a wall. But the creature was gone so the wolf must have fought well. But before all went black, he thought he had seen the wolf change, become human. 'But that can't be, can it?' Isaac thought.

The next thing he knew, he was at a hospital. "Hey, wait a minute, I know this one" Melissa said as Isaac was being brought into the hospital on a white bed.

"What happened Isaac?" Melissa asked. "Listen, the girl, all right, she's worse, okay" Isaac said. "Are you not healing?" Melissa asked, seeing that Isaac was all covered in blood and wounds.

"I will. Will you just...Will you just please help her?" Issac said, knowing that he would be fine, because of his healing power.

"Melissa, we have to move him," a doctor said. "All right take him" Melissa answered walking over to the girl.

Some of the things that happened in this chapter were not up to the TW show exactly, like for an example: I did not know what kind of place Isaac and the girl (sorry don't remember her name) went into so I just went with warehouse and then there are some other stuff too. But anyways please vote and comment 💜🫶🏻💜