9. Aftermath

Izuku shot up in bed... wait, he was in a bed. He felt a sudden pain shoot through his chest and neck. He almost groaned when he found out he couldn't. He tried to make a noise, any noise, the best he could manage was a scratchy whisper. He felt a rough hand grab his arm, slowly pushing him back down onto the bed and readjusting the pillows. Izuku looked to the side slightly, Katsuki stood there with a slightly worried but happy expression.

"You're awake." Katsuki said plainly. Izuku nodded slightly. "Do you remember what happened?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku nodded again, pointing towards Katsuki's sword. Katsuki huffed in annoyance. "Yeah, and that idiot hasn't left your side since." Izuku looked around the room before spotting Shoto in the corner. He was surprised that Katsuki had actually let him join.

Shoto had looked to be asleep for a while but was startled by the constant talking. He scanned the room before finding Izuku awake and smiling and nodding along to whatever Katsuki was saying. Shoto got up from his spot and made his way to the bed with heavy footsteps.

"Hey, look, I'm really truly sorry." Shoto said, refusing to meet Izuku's gaze. Izuku grabbed a hold of Shoto's hand, squeezing it a bit and letting it go.

"Told you he would forgive you." Katsuki said, annoyed. "He's way too nice for a pirate."

"I can see that, especially compared to some other pirates." Shoto commented with a smirk. Katsuki fumed at this, getting up from his kneeled position on the ground to be standing close to Shoto, as if trying to assert dominance. Izuku just watched, internally laughing at the two. They really would make a good team.

Other than getting the map, there were a few other things that needed done before they could get the treasure. For starters, they would need to head to the southern marketplace towns to pick up traveling supplies and an extra bit of money. So, that's where they were headed, and the crew was at a loss without Izuku. They had Shoto now, though, who had offered to take all of Izuku's work while he healed.

Izuku was bored, all he had to do was listen to people talk and study the map, which he already had figured out by now. The trip would surely be long and treacherous, much like every other journey. But this time, the payout would be huge, hopefully. The biggest mystery in the world of treasure hunting, and they had the only map in existence. Things were going pretty well.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I'm so sorry that it is such a short chapter, I've had the flu since New Years Eve, but I did try to get as much as I could with the new update schedule. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I hope to see you guys next week for the start of the treasure hunt☆♡