1. The Worst Crew

Katsuki huffed as he watched his crews miserable attempts at tying the lines. The only one who did anything right was Katsuki's first mate. The greenette chuckled and smiled at Katsuki.

"Why won't it just stay?!" The energetic yellow haired teen yelled with disappointment as his line slipped from the rigging of the bow once again. Katsuki watched as the greenette bounded over towards the struggling teen. The greenette laughed once more before slowly teaching Kaminari step by step. The other members of the crew who were also struggling watched closely.

They each managed to figure it out, with the greenettes help of course. Katsuki just sighed and returned back to his cabin where he once again sat at his desk studying the coded map. The Endeavor had been on their tail for weeks, with no sign of slowing down. Katsuki would absolutely not just lead that jerk of a captain to the All Might. Nevertheless, Katsuki would have to figure out where Toshinori had hidden it first.

Katsuki watched as Izuku taught each crew member one by one how to properly secure the knots. Katsuki wouldn't admit it, but Izuku had approached it handsomely. Izuku would list to the right before rocking from his heels to the balls of his feet, watching over as the crew repeated his movements.

Katsuki's idiot crew finally managed to do their job before they just sat around, drinking and talking to one another. Katsuki strided down the stairs to the main deck, sitting next to Izuku and stealing the drink from his hand. Katsuki swiftly took a drink, making sure to keep a grip on it. Izuku pouted, before attempting to reach over and grab his flask back from the captain.

"Kacchan! Give it back!" Izuku yelled as he tackled Katsuki. The crew started laughing and placing wagers on who would win.

"Tch, you've already had enough!" Katsuki said, chuckling. The two went back and forth attacking each other and trying to grab the flask when a raindrop landed on Katsuki's cheek. Izuku saw it and his eyes quickly widened. He scrambled up and rushed towards the stairs to their sleeping quarters. The rest of the crew just watched. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, Izuku had told the crew that he was deathly afraid of water. Which wasn't entirely a lie.

Katsuki huffed and sat up, taking a sip from the flask, "I won." The crew had to stop themselves from laughing however one particular electric blonde didn't get the memo. Denki burst out in laughter, only pausing at a sudden elbow to the stomach. Denki looked up to meet Katsuki's death glare. The entire crew went silent waiting for any movement from the captain. The only response was a continued glare and another sip from the flask.

"Umm, Bakugou, you might want to give that back now.." Kirishima said, motioning to the flask.

Katsuki growled at the redhead, "It's Captain Bakugou to you." Reluctantly, he got up, following the path the greenette had taken to the sleeping quarters. He marched down the stairs, ducking to avoid hitting his head on the doorframe. He surveyed the room, quickly finding the mop of green hair in the lighting of the port window.

"You forgot this." Katsuki said gruffly, holding up the flask.

"Haha, you probably drank most of it though." Izuku laughed, turning around. His back and hair were framed perfectly from the small bit of light and a large smile appeared on his face.

Katsuki 'tsk'ed, slowly making his way over to the greenette. A look of happy sorrow washed accross the greenettes face. Katsuki's heavy footsteps came to a stop a few feet from the greenette.

"Hey...are you alright?" Katsuki asked gruffly.

"Yeah Kacchan, don't worry about me." Izuku paused for a moment, "Just give this back and I'll be fine." Izuku laughed and snatched the flask back, quickly going to take a sip from it.

"Tch, whatever... as long as you get your work done for tonight you're fine." Katsuki said, moving so he could stand next to the window with Izuku.

"It looks like it's going to storm all night though..." Izuku said nervously.

"Mm, sucks for you. Get it done or bribe one of the idiots. You should use those puppy dog eyes of yours." Katsuki chuckled, giving Izuku a firm slap on the back.