Simon backed me up until the back of my knees touched his bed. His eyes were playful, and I suspected under the mask laid a teasing smile. "What do you suggest?" he asked.

"I think you already know the answer to that question."

He picked me up, laid my back gently on his bed, and hovered over me. "Does it start like this?"

I nodded and bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. Because I liked this Simon, the bold and not-so-quiet one, the one with the playful eyes and perhaps that playful smile. And it was driving me crazy that I didn't know if I wanted to speed up or slow down and hold onto this moment for a little while.

Simon tsked. "No," he took my lip out of my teeth, "don't do that."

"Why?"

"It makes me want to make this about me only."

"Isn't this about you too?"

"No." When he saw the frown on my face, he chuckled. The sound made my insides squeeze. "Don't get me wrong, darling, I know I will enjoy this very much. But you came to me tonight, seeking help, so I'm making this about you."

"Oh."

He leaned in. "That's why I'm not fucking you tonight."

What? "But—"

"No buts." Simon leaned back. His hands went to my knees as he pulled them apart to settle closer to me, and then he sat back. "So now tell me, Valentina, what am I going to find under this bathrobe?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

I squirmed under his gaze, which now turned from playful to dark, drowning in lust. "Untie it and show me."

I did. Simon looked impatient as he watched the slow movement of my hands like he was a second away from pushing my hands aside and undressing me himself. I was eager too, so fucking eager I was shaking. And then when I pulled my bathrobe open, showing Simon exactly what laid beneath (nothing), his hands fell from my knees and he leaned back to take everything in.

His eyes traveled up from my stomach, lingering over my breasts before they trailed down to see my pussy for the first time. And I knew I was wet, been wet for the past hour. And I knew he could see it all from where he was. And for a moment, I felt really self-conscious. I really wanted to cover myself and run out of there because, what was I thinking?

"Fucking hell," Simon said under his breath. "I can see how wet you are from here, baby."

I know, isn't that embarrassing?
Come on, where is all that confidence I had just a few seconds ago?

"Hey." Simon suddenly hovered over me, cupping the side of my head and making me look into his eyes. "What happened? Do you want to stop?"

"No, don't you dare stop now, Simon."

"Then?" He searched my eyes for an answer, and when he found it, his eyes softened ever so slightly. Simon leaned in and buried his head in my neck once more. "God, Valentina, do you have any idea what this does to me? What you do to me?"

Oh... As if it was possible, my heart sped up. "Simon..."

"You came into this place, and without even trying, you got under my skin and haunted every single one of my dreams. Do you want to know how I've been waking up these past few days?"

"H-how?" Even my voice was trembling now, but how could I control myself when his words were being the hottest thing I'd ever heard?

"I wake up rubbing my hips against my bed. Do you know what that means?" His fingers trailed down my neck to my chest, before they grazed over my hardened nipple. I whimpered, but his fingers didn't last long as they continued south. "I wake up to fucking my own bed, thinking it's you under me."

Oh my...

"And I tried, Valentina, I tried to take you out of my mind. Do you see how pathetic that was? Knowing I didn't have any chance to have you under me?" His hand stroked down my curves, gripping my waist on the way. I panted, his fingers getting closer to where I wanted him the most.

"And now here you are, under me, looking so fucking perfect, so fucking unreal. I should be the self-conscious one. Because how can someone like you want someone like me?"

Was he serious? I finally met his eyes. They were burning, already drowned in lust. The pupils getting rid of the brown. And I felt everything. I felt wanted and hot and unreal like he said.

"And you see I care? I don't. Because you're here, you came to me, and that's all that matters for now. And if that makes me a selfish bastard, then so be it."

"Simon—" I moaned as his fingers found and parted my folds.

Simon groaned, his head falling on the bed next to my head. "Bloody fucking hell, Val. You're fucking dripping."

"Oh my God."

He found my clit, and circled it slowly, building up my high, even though I was just a step away. His breath trickled down my neck, and I gripped his shoulder because I needed more, more of him. His movements sped up as his face hovered over my breast, and it was right there, I was almost there.

And then he took my nipple between his teeth, the cloth of his mask making the friction rough, good, so good, and he tugged and sucked and stroked my sensitive bud faster, and soon I was tripping over the edge, shaking with the first orgasm.

"Yes, that's right, baby. Let's see if you can come again." Simon didn't give me time to recover, his index finger circled over my opening and he pushed in a finger that had me gasping for more air. I could already feel myself coming again, stronger.

"Yes," I moaned. "Don't stop."

His thumb stroked my clit as he worked his finger in and out. I moaned his name over and over, and held him close to me, while he worked my body like he'd done it before and was nothing new.

He added a second finger and groaned. "Fuck, you feel tight."

"Mhm. Oh, that feels good."

"Yeah?"

"I'm close again."

Simon sped up, determined. "Yes, baby. Are you going to be a good girl and come again?"

I whimpered.

He tugged my nipple, pressed down on my clit, and curled his fingers deep inside of me. I couldn't take it anymore. My back arched, my toes curled as Simon took me over the edge and I came all over his fingers again, stronger this time.

*ೃ༄

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A smut chapter to begin the year :)

Midnight Lips | Ghostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें