CHARACTERS

Aarav Singhania (Male lead)

This is a story that begins from a high school and end up in a big world which was highly occupied by the chaos of people's daily life but the name that was buzzing in whole world is "SINGHANIA ENTERPRISES".

And yes the main pillar of this International Marketing Company was it's CEO "Aarav Singhania" who is full of /deception/ .
yes deception is the right word for him because he is a man with arrogance and aggression but only if you listen to paparazzi and media.
No one exactly knows him because he don't act as per the situation he acts as he wish .

He is a heart breaker and gentleman at same time for girls but no one can ever define fire.
because fire is good but as well as dangerous.
He is someone who doesn't take moment to break heart of girls.He believes that love is just a lowish word which only means attraction,playing with feelings etc....
But somewhere in the core there was someone who made him believe that..

Diya Malhotra ( Female lead)

But in all these chaos of world there is someone who doesn't care about the world as she already had Her's."Diya Malhotra" who is sparkling as her name and sweet but she is firm for her own stand.
She is someone who always pretend to be strong and emotionally fit which she is but no one knows what's deep down the heart.
She lives with her father and elder sister . Her sister flew to America 2 year ago with her life partner .
Diya is a great lawyer at a firm. Where she started working as just a mere employee and today she is a very competent lawyer.

The case she handles always wins as she is expert on how to twirl up the whole matter.
She is like a ocean which is silent but it doesn't take time to see large waves with thunder in them...
Things that Diya hates the most is Betrayal and lies.
Because these two words taught her the most important lesson of her life .