Level 1: Tutorial.

Floating in the void of nothingness gets pretty boring after a while.

Hi, I'm River Sapling, I'm definitely dead.

How do I know this, you may ask.

Well, the answer is simple.

I got run over by a truck, It was very painful, my blood was smeared across the asphalt.

So now I'm here, floating in the nothingness of Limbo.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'RE NEW WORLD HAS BEEN PICKED!

What the Fuck?

What the Fuck is that?

I look at the floating blue screen in front of me, telling me that a NEW WORLD HAS BEEN PICKED, whatever that means.

The Screen suddenly changes

PICK A CLASS!

WARRIOR!

ROGUE!

MAGE!

I'm picking Rogue.

I've played enough Skyrim to know that Sneak-Archer is the best way to go, no matter what.

Getting that x3 Sneak Headshot on an enemy is so overpowered, by the time those bandits notice they're attacked they're already dead.

Mage might also be interesting to try out, but when almost every endgame enemy has some form of Magic Resistance, it's too much of a hassle.

Warrior is boring, the only fun way to play warrior is to either play a tank with your friends or put all your stats to maximize your damage and then hit the enemies with a large metal stick.

So yeah, I'm picking Rogue.

CLASS CHOSEN: ROGUE!

STARTING STATS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED!

STARTING GEAR HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTED!

PLEASE SAY INVENTORY!

Why do these messages always end with an exclamation mark?

Anyway, "Inventory"

As I say INVENTORY, Another screen appears next to the messages, This one a list of small icons.

Next to two of the icons, there's a small yellow dot.

I press one of the Icons with the dot, a small pixelated sword, and the screen changes.

Now in front of me looks like a video-game inventory screen, a box full of grids, inside three of those grids are small icons with wording below them.

Starter Short Bow x 1.

Starter Dagger x 1.

Starter Arrow x 99.

So that's my weapons tab, If I'm guessing correctly.

I press the arrow in the corner and go back to the list to press the second Icon with a yellow dot. A small, pixelated present box.