Chapter 63

Happy New Year, everyone! 2 chapter or 3 chapter left.

*****
Jace's POV

I will help you no matter what, baby. Remember, I always love you and I will always choose you...but not now because–

I didn't finish my words when suddenly my phone rang. Dámn! This is my timing why so bad now? I picked up my phone and answer the dámn caller.

What?” I asked, irritated.

“Go here to Ranzonell's mansion,” Lucas said.

Why not in your second Mansion?” I asked and looked at Bella. She was out of space, I think she did not hear me or to who I am talking.

Is she thinking why I will not choose her? dámn, this is bad timing.

Jace, our parents are here with their client, they need to not know this mansion. The armed men are here. Be careful, especially since you are with Ara,” he said and hang up the call.

Where did they arrive? Yesterday? Or what? I looked at Bella, she was out of space pa rin. I drove to went in Ranzonell's Mansion. I stopped the car where we are in their second mansion, and I noticed. Their mansion is silent, I think they have serious conversations inside the mansion that's why so silent. 

I heard last time when aunties are with their clients there is no silence because they've party inside the mansion. I sighed, I know they have a serious discussion again like before. Furthermore, what do I care about that if they having a serious conversation? It's an adult convo not like me even though I'm just 18th years old.

Yes, I'm 18th years old and I'm handling my fvcking dad's company because he's handling his companies but we have different entrepreneurs in the company. And, I'm breathing whole years of having a hell life because of this dámn life I carry since I birth.

I drove again and we went to Ranzonell's Mansion, I stopped the card and vehicle. We went outside my Ford Mustang Car 4- seating that I buy last month ago. We go inside the mansion. When the armed man appeared in my sight, I just want to punch them by looking at my Bella. How dare they look at my Bella I passed walking them, I presence she was not walking behind me so, I stopped and looked at her.

Oh my god, Bella. She looks innocent. Dámn.

I give the death glare to the armed man when they asked Bella.

She's with me, don't scare her,” I said while giving them my death glare. I pull her and we went to the living room, she didn't speak until now. She just speak earlier but she kept silent until I confessed. I'm so nervous because of her. I sat on the royal seat vacant seat beside Lucas. The assassin maid low down her head and put the wine on the sofa table, she bow her head again and left.

Now, I need to think twice and save that woman of 3rd billionaire.

*****

Arabella's Pov

I will help you no matter what, baby. Remember, I always love you and I will always choose you...but not now because–

*RING PHONE*

Hindi natuloy ang sasabihin niya dahil tumunog ang kaniyang cellphone. Pero parang um-echo mismo sa utak ko ang kaniyang mga salita, paulit-ulit na parang sirang plaka.

Napabuntong hininga ako at yumuko dahil sa hiya. Ano ba kasi pinagsasabi niya? Hindi pa naman ako mamamatay eh. Alam ko naman na bilib na bilib siya sa akin, ako pa ba? Naramdaman ko na lang na umaandar ang sasakyan at tumungo na kami sa bahay nila Roger, sumilip ako sa bintana nang tumigil ang sasakyan at bababa sana pero parang ang tahimik ata, biglang umandar ang sasakyan at dare-daretso ito.