chapter 47

Corey's POV

Corey's POV

I was returning from the clinic when I got a call from Michael, previously Mr. Pierce aided me in investigating his parents. I told him where his father's parents live.

He was one who was disgusted by large age gaps and when he found out about his dad and Aaron he lost it. Answering the phone, I could hear his heavy muddled tone. It had this heavy tone as if he was about to cry.

"Did something happen?" I asked worriedly.

"You wouldn't believe, my dad my mother was a fucking monster" he said in a trembling tone 

I was silent, what did she do? I didn't see any criminal records, the only unnatural thing about it was the fact she showcased compulsive sexual behavior, or rather hypersexual. A person who couldn't keep a partner may be disgusted by that.

"Michael, isn't that bit harsh having many partners doesn't make you a monster" I said trying to reassure him.

"......... What?" He asked confused

"Having m-" 

"I heard, that's not what it is. That woman literally groomed and raped my father!" his voice was laced with disgust, anger and repulsion. 

That's it? I was confused, "boys can't be rape in that way" 

"............"

He was silent for so long it felt like forever, "Mic-" 

"You're not being serious are you?" 

"Well, he must have felt good for it to stand so" 

"Are you kidding? You're kidding me right? Please tell me you're joking" 

"There is no need to overre-" 

"There is such a need to react, so if I told you that I had someone pinned me down and forced themselves on me. It wouldn't count as rape because I was standing?! What the fuck kind of logic is that?!" 

"Stop it, showing your making me uncomfortable" I said as I frowned, knotting my brows.

"You just told me that boys can't be raped and You're uncomfortable?! Do you know how concerning that shit it is? It's like leaving your daughter with a grown ass man who says she is a woman/intersex because she/they are seeing her period!!" 

"Don't twist my words, I never said that"  I said offended 

"But that's what you mean!" 

"No, I'm just saying in order to stand you mus-" 

"You know what?! fuck you!" He hung the phone seconds later.

He is always overreacting, I won't call him. When he calms down and starts thinking then we'll talk. 

Soon after another call, it was from Mr. Pierce. I answered smiling. "Hello uncle" 

"Corey, how are you? I hope you're not feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" He said concerned 

Mr. Pierce has always been there for me, he had adopted me back when I was ten, he was more of a parent to me than my actual parents. He also knows a lot about Johan, his secrets.

Johan gave me away because of a stupid will by our grandmother, he gave me his blood away for money. I thought there would be other explanations but I hate him, Amaya he loved dearly, Aaron he loved to the moon but why could he not love me the same. 

I will take what's mine, and I'll leave him nothing. 

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

I was casually walking through the halls heading for the elevator when I saw "them". 

By them I mean my mom and Nick laughing while talking casually, I will say that he looked happier than when he was with his actual husband. Oh what sweet words could he be chattering with my mom. I could feel disappointment surging up inside my chest, great the son was after my brother the father was after my mother oh what terrible luck I have with men in my life.

When Nick finally looked up front at me, his eyes widened for a while then smiled. Suddenly the disappointment wasn't so strong anymore he looked at my mom saying something as they both headed towards me. My mom as usual hugged me the moment he reached me kissing my temple. 

"Aaron, I'd like you to meet Nick though he say you guys already know each other" I looked at my mom

Then again it doesn't look like they were flirting, and now up closer I realize mom is not interested. Nick wasn't afraid to admit he knows me but that's not enough to clarify the intentions.

"Yes, we were sexual partners he is trying to date me" I said bluntly 

This was rude and a bit too much, but even so nothing to be ashamed of. Johan was surprised he looked at Nick then at me, "is he forcing you?" He asked me 

Johan went up closer to me holding my head to his chest in a protective manner, "Nick, don't harass my son. You know how I am with things like that" 

"Jo, I think you're mistaken" 

"It's not like that mom, I'm considering it. He was giving me time" Aaron said

"Do you still need more time?" Mom asked, stroking my hair quite tenderly

Sometimes his actions confuses me, he was holding on to me so tightly that I can tell there was already a bruise on my shoulder.

"Yes," 

Nick smiled at me gently, he looked up at mom. "I swear Jo, I will never force him against his will" 

Nick's tone was particularly tender, not in an affectionate but rather consoling tone as if he was trying to reassure someone. 

What is going on?