chapter 36

Nicklaus POV

Nicklaus POV

I rest my head on the steering wheel, there is a sleeping baby in my backseat. I'm really screwed I thought I could make it out but now I'm a fucking dropout who would hire a single drop out father? Fuck, how will I take care of Michael with no job, house or education? 

How can we survive with low funds and only a car? 

Thinking about it just makes me want to give up, I looked back at Michael who was sleeping soundly. My heart weeps for him, he's only a baby, I inhale and exhale. I can't give up now. I took this upon myself. I must see this through with him, just an innocent child who has a future ahead of him.

I held my head then clenched onto the steering when suddenly I saw someone banging against my car window.

"Open it please! Open it now!" 

The person's expression looked terrified. Their hands were bloody and looked feeble so slim, I opened the door and they jumped in quickly locking the door then turned to me yelling.

"Drive!!"

"H-huh?!" 

"Fucking drive!!" 

Just as I was about to start the car I heard another bang on the door, I looked up to see another person bang on the door. This guy's head was bleeding and he had this crazy look in his eyes. He then went for the lock to open it but the person held on to the door, barely holding on to the little strength the guy dragged open the door but the person kicked him. Causing the guy to stumble back and lock the door. I switched on the lock before the guy could once again open the door.

The guy regained his posture and tried once again but unable to open it he banged against the window.

"JOHANNA!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" 

He screamed through the window banging on it like crazy. He was fucking nuts.

"JOHANNA YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOUR FUCKING MINE REMEMBER!!" 

"D-drive," the person turned their head at me.  "Drive you fucking idiot!" 

I started the car and pressed on the gas quickly driving, scary. That was terrifying, I looked through the rearview mirror to see the man looking at my car. Did he just memorise my plate number? Chills ran down my spine wondering what fucking into.

I looked at the person, they were spacing out dizzy. Observing the person's cold dead eyes, pale complexion and skinny limbs, I can tell they have been through a lot. There were red marks around their wrist showing signs of being bandaged.

"I'll go pull at the nearest police station" I said 

This person must be terrified, fuck it I'm terrified.

"Don't, it won't make a difference. Just go to xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx" 

"Fuck I don't have enough gas for that? It's another country!" I said 

"You'll be compensated"

The person spoke as if what didn't happen just happened, it was a flat cold dead tone. It was like this happened before. 

"Are you sane? That guy tried to break through the window of my car and you look like you haven't eaten in days. We should be calling the police and getting you to the hospital! Compensation is the leas-" 

"Just do it! The police can't help, the won't help" he said voice cracking

I went quiet, I saw the person stooped over holding his head. "No one will believe me, no can help me" 

Stopped the car and watched as this person broke down in tears. I didn't know what to say or what to do. The only thing I could do is. "So tell me where again?" 

 "So tell me where again?" 

Nick's POV

I snapped out of the small daydream I had, it was something I've been thinking about for a while now, it's something I had never forgotten and it's also something I regret. 

The choice I made to get where I am has always haunted me, sometimes I wonder how he is, is he okay?

Sometimes when I look at Aaron I'm reminded of that person. I

I was snapped out my thoughts by a pair of soft lips against mine, looking down I see Aaron arms stretch around me. "What are you thinking so deeply about daddy?" 

I smiled at him, as I held his right leg up and shoved my cock up his hole as the shower water beat against our wet skin.

Thrusting my hips back and forth up his slippery hole makes my body extremely excited and I can't help but thrust my hips faster. I picked up both his legs and eased his back against the wall and I pound inside him, the clapping sound of his butt cheeks against my wet body was loud.

"Fuck! Fuck! My insides, it hurts!  Don't stop daddy!" 

His sweet voice was loud and I enjoyed it. I buried my face into his neck pounding into him. A few more rounds of thrusting I swelled up inside him as we both came.

A/n

If you were younger nick  inthat situation what would you do?