chapter 24

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

I waved to the butler as I walked in, 

"How are you James?" 

"I'm okay, I hope you make yourself comfortable. The master Nicklaus is not here at moment would you like anything in the meantime" he smiled at me 

Apparently last week Nick and Michael had a disagreement and Michael decided to stay in his apartment for some time, typical family drama. Oh well, more fun for me and his daddy though. 

We went to Nick's room and started to search his closets for his clothes. I like to wear his clothes big but comfortable and I know he gets hard seeing me in them now that I think about what I think about it. What do I do that doesn't make his cock turn into hulk. 

After putting on his big white shirt I launched into his bed feeling bored, so I took my ear plugs and started to play some turns while singing along. 

"🎶Fuck a princess, I'm a king
Bow down and kiss on my ring
Being a bitch is my kink
What the fuck else did you think?
Fuck a princess, I'm a king
Bow down and kiss on my ring
It's gonna hurt, it'll sting
Spittin' your blood in the sink
I'm crazy, but you like that, I bite back
Daisies on your nightstand, never forget it
I blossom in the moonlight, screw eyes
Glacial with the blue ice, I'm terrifying🎶" 

I was suddenly startled by arms wrapping around my waist hugging me gently, I stopped and turned. I smiled seeing nick then took out out the ear plugs "welcome home, daddy"  

"Welcome indeed" 

He put his nose at my neck smelling my skin, I think it's something he likes doing I'm not sure. But it tickles when he buries his nose into my neck, and his breath brushes across my neck. It's strange but it feels weird, and oddly enough I like when he does it. 

"How was your day at work?" I asked 

"It was typical, nothing special" he said 

He smiled as I began to Male off his jacket for him, he then kissed me, I kissed him back wrapping my legs around his waist, he grabbed by butt squeezing ass he stopped and looked at him he looked at me as well.

"What?" He asked looking at me

"Why did you sto~ahhop!" 

He did it on purpose! He was now fingering me playing with my entrance. He gracefully placed me on the bed, he used his fingers to thrust and play with me while my body quiver. I hooked my finger and bit it as I felt his fingers stretching me apart. 

It was only the fingers and I'm this fucking excited, soon my body stiffens as I felt myself came messing up my thong. 

"Now what do I wear?" I asked pouting 

He gently removed my thongs, he flung them on the ground, he then turned me over on my knees. He took my long sleeves and tied it behind me, my butt was now in the air and my upper chest was on the bed with no way of leveling myself.

I fumbled at the sleeves to try and free myself but he grabbed me and yanked me back quickly, it was so fast that I didn't know it happened until it happened.

"Don't you dare untie the knot" his low husky voice vibrates through my ear as he whispers softly into it was low and commanding.

Oh fuck, that's hot. I could feel the excitement between my legs I can tell without looking that my expression says it all, I wanna fuck this man or him to fuck me mercilessly he dropped me forward when I landed on my upper body, tried moving to look down and saw I can see him licking those fingers seductively.

I turned to look away flustered, why am I flustered? I fuck him before, not just him I've fucked plenty of times but right now my body is quivering in excitement. 

I could hear him unbuckle his pants and draw down the zipper, just listening to it makes my body antsy with impatience.

Not long after I could feel his large cock penetrating my ass, I yelped out still not use to the fucking size of that thing. He began to thrust inside of me and I could feel heat burning through every fiber of my being.

I looked down at my stomach. The bulge was so big as he plunged mercilessly into my ass. 

"Oh fuck! Ahh Daddy fuck" my eyes were watering with excitement 

Again I tried to pull the knot but he grabbed it and yanked me back up again, still pounding into me.

"I said don't fucking pull it, Mmm fuck!" 

"Y-yes Daddy!" I submitted 

I can't my body wont let me or he won't let me he was pounding into me while I was on my knees unable to think or see shit. 

This felt fucking good even though he had both hands at my back and thrusting inside of me as if he was ready to break my spine I didn't care, this was awesome. I can't believe I'm saying this but thanks for breaking my heart Michael, your daddy is fucking amazing.

A/n

C'mon readers thank Michael too with a grand round of applause or we wouldn't be seeing this

Cou