chapter 13

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

"Failed!" 

I laughed in the bed in front Spencer putting curlers in his hair. 

"I mean, what do you expect babe? you're younger than his son" Spencer said, 'I told you so' way.

I looked at zir frowning, Ze was not helping. "I don't need lecturing I need advice" I said 

"You want me to give advice on how to seduce your ex's father?" Zir looked at me weirdly.

"Come on Spence, where are best friends" I said pouting at him 

"Mmmmm …… fine!" 

"Yes, your the best" I quickly got up to hug ze around the neck but zir blocked me 

"My face mask remember, it pays to look like this hot" Spence said 

I rolled my eyes, Spencer had on a white creamy face mask. Spencer was someone who enjoyed beauty and fashion, ze has an upcoming career as a fashion designer and channel for all zir tips and designs.

Ze sometimes uses me as ze's model for ze designs, I don't mind of course. I'm beautiful, confident and very attractive so of course I'm great for the job. 

"Then you must be pretty cheap" I said sassily

Ze gave a fake gasp, "excuse you bitch! Hehehe" 

We both chuckled as he finished with ze hair. We both went to the kitchen where Zir took out a huge bag of chips then sat around the counter that divides the kitchen and dining room.

Zir pulls the bag of chips then starts chumming down on it, "so what's wrong with daddy prey?" Ze asked 

"So………..

I explained everything about how I was initially, son ex-boyfriend zoned by Nick. Spencer pointed the chip at me. 

"Well your approach was coming on strong and you were pretending to be drunk" ze said as zir crunches the chips. "Falling for that seduction while you were drunk would be equivalent to SA and rape. Why would a highly functional person gently accept the advantage of a drunken kid?" 

Spencer's words had merit , maybe I was coming on too strong.

"Well I need some way to get out of the kid factor! I mean how am I supposed to then?" 

"Well before you try to seduce him, you should have have tension first" ze stated 

"Tension?" I asked confused

"Tension, if you don't have Tension how the heck are you gonna make it to home base?! In order to get with him you're gonna have to start off with some simple moves like make them once in a long period, because if you make them too frequently he's gonna catch on and once he catches on early in the game. It's game over" Spencer said, biting the chips in half ominously. 

I nod taking it all in, it's not that I don't know relationships I've been in a few but this requires a more experienced person. I can't ask Amoya if she'll go bonkers if she finds out.

After explaining we called it a night going to bed. 

🎶I've no more fucks to give
Though more fucks i've tried to get
I'm over my fuck budget, and i'm now in fucking debt!🎶

"Urgh! Who is calling" I groaned as I opened my phone.

It was from my part time job, I also saw that mom sent me mommy didn't he cut me off? I swear he can't make up his mind.

I got up reluctantly out of bed and walked out of my room, Spencer was already dressed and prepared to take off I swear zir raise with the sun.

"Oh babe I'm going out, I'll probably be back late so don't wait for" ze said picking the purse.

"*yawn* yeah….. goodluck" 

"Yeah, and remember sweets tension" 

Ze gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I went to the phone to order a breakfast Menu after doing so, I went to brush my teeth then pick out my outfit for the day which I had to pause between and collect my order and pay for it.

Then my phone rings again the caller Nick, obviously I answered.

"Good morning Nick" 

"Hey, good morning" he said in a sunny mood

Even over the phone he had such a positive mood, really just a very nice guy.

"So, I was wondering would you like to have lunch with me later today?" He asked

"Have lunch with you?" 

"Yes, since we are friends we can meet up and talk. Who knows, we can give each other a little dating tip. I could lament on how short my relationships are" he chuckled

Maybe because of your selfish bratty son? 

I didn't say that however and smiled,  "yeah we should" I said