chapter 16

Michael's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Michael's POV

I groaned as I got up out bed I looked at Corey who was in my bed, last night I brought him over and we ate talked for a while then had sex all night long. Now it was after 10 in morning, dad must be at the gym by now I was planning on introducing him to Corey. But I guess it's gonna have to wait until later.

I brushed away Corey's hair then kissed his lips, a small smile curved up on his lip then he fumbled and turned~cute.

I want to stay in bed longer, maybe I should, then I had an idea how about I  make him breakfast in bed. I smiled at the idea and went to my closet, took out a shirt and put it on.  I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, then left.

I walked through the passageway and down the stairs then turned to the kitchen, there was no breakfast for me. Usually he'd left some or had the maids prepare them strangely he didn't today.

I went to the fridge and took out some eggs, beacons and some other stuff. My dad taught me how to cook saying once I become a man or husband that some days I'm gonna have to cook for my wife or if I ever decide to live alone to cook for myself.

I then went to the kitchen cupboard and took out a frying pan. Light the stove went to the counter and put the bread to be toasted. 

"Well look who's making breakfast" 

I turned to see my dad who I assumed had already, but surprisingly he was still here, I raised my left brow as I looked at him. He was in black sweatpants (joggers) that went down to his ankle, he was wearing a long sleeves shirt that sticks to his body.

"You're going to the gym?" I asked, it wasn't unnatural for him to go to the gym from time to time.

But he looked a bit excited. He walked over to me, then took out 4 water bottles, he also took out two food containers. He took out mixed fruits and placed them on one side and other things such as; lettuce, tomato, ham and some other things.

Dad made three different types of sandwiches. He was sure being attentive but then again he always were. 

"A gym date?" I inquired, why else would ge make so much 

"What?" He looked at me 

"Is it a gym date?" 

"What makes you asked such a question?" he asked me 

"Why wouldn't I? You clearly look excited to go?" I noted 

"...... it's not a date" he said 

I looked at him, it's never a date yet somehow he always ends up breaking up, his my dad but I don't buy the nice guy act. How can he be nice and relationships never last.

"Okay…… hey dad ….. I'd like you to meet someone special" I said and a small smile carve up my face

His hand froze as he was closing the container,  "hmm… Who is that?" He asked flatly

I didn't like how indifferent he sounds but I wanted him to meet my new amazing boyfriend.

"My new boyfriend" I said

My dad looked from the plat and up at me, his expression was cold and I didn't like it. It feels as though he was looking down at me and the disappointment in his eyes cannot be hidden, he furrowed his brows and hesitantly parted his lips.

"Aren't you making it too obvious?" 

I frowned, upset . What did he mean by that? I feel offended. Why was not happy? He was happy when Aaron came into the picture.

"Am I making what too obvious?" 

Ge looked at me as if what I asked was stupid. 

"Two weeks after breaking up you're already introducing me to someone different, I know people can move on quickly but…… don't you think … You're rushing through all this?" 

Is he serious right now? I'm introducing him to the love of my life and he is giving me a lecture.

"I date who I want to when I want to" I said 

"I don't think cheating counts as dating Michael, and I didn't raise you like this either"  he said coldly 

Why does he- God! Jesus fucking christ would this man just not be himself and just be.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a mother to guide me in the right track" I said coldly 

This always shut him up. He didn't say as usual but put the containers in the bag.

"I can see why she bailed out when she could" that was all he said before taking the bag and left.

If You Break My Heart I'll Date Your Father [Hiatus]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें