chapter 22

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

I took a sip of my water as I leaned back in my chair looking at the computer screen while thinking, my time alone with work was disturb with the arrival of unwanted company.

"Wassup saint Dracula" 

He came over and sat at the edges of my desk, I looked at him for a moment then back at my computer screen. I clicked the pen I had in my hand over and over again to ignore him.

"......" 

"Aww, I only came to say hi. Who bothered my Dracula" 

He tried to touch my hair but I dodged snaring at him. I was enjoying my day until the son of a bitches like this came and ruined it. "What do you want?"  

"Ooh look at that glare, I'm only here to visit the great saint vamp" 

I don't know what his deal is, but he's really annoying. I looked back to my computer screen and went to type,"shouldn't you be working?" I said nonchalantly 

"Yeah, but then I saw this" he put up his phone and showed me on the screen, it was one of my recently updated videos. "Your such an attention whore" 

He leaned over and touched my chin to draw my attention, I glared at him then slapped away his hand. "But I don't want your attention" 

I said with disgust, "oh really, what? I don't have enough money for you?" He snorted 

The others in the office looked at us, "no, because your dick doesn't reach two centimeters on a ruler" 

His face flushed its color, he grits his teeth as the people around snickers at him. He didn't say anything and then went away upset. 

I smirked then started typing, about another hour passed and it was time for lunch. I looked at my phone to see a message popped up with the contact tag saying beast daddy. Maybe I should change that title.

BD: let's have lunch together 

Me: I'm sorry but my body is still under recovery from last night's assault 

BD: hmp, how about I take care of you. I can give you the best massage you'll ever have

Me: sounds enticing 

I leaned back biting my bottom lip trying my best to hold the smile that was creeping up my cheeks.

BD: I'm sure it is, I recommend it

Me: sounds like a scam

BD: it's not I promise I even have the perfect oil and herbs. Your body must be feeling stiff right now 

Me: how about I receive that massage first 

BD: Of course, but for now let's go have lunch. You must be hungry right now. You disappeared so I doubt you had breakfast