chapter 18

Aaron's POV 

Aaron's POV 

Thrusting my head up I could feel the sweat dripping down my body, I relaxed back then thrust back up again swiftly while huffing.

"9, 10, your set!" He said

I collapse backwards on the floor sweaty and dehydrated, I'm so tired. I only do this much work doing either choreography or simply sex I do sexerise not exercise. I don't do exes God! Fuck! Am tired. I turn to look at nick who was drinking a bottle of water he then casually offered me it, I took it sat up and started drinking it didn't give 2 fucks if it was from his month.

"Let's go eat something" he smiled at me 

"Yeah or I might just chew through your leg" 

We got up then went outside under a shelter where he showed me so neat yet simple sandwiches, the man's a daddy alright.

I took one of the triangle shaped ham ones, and couldn't be bothered to sit up. I laid on his lap which started him. He looked down at me, bit his lips for a moment then smiled and bit his sandwich.

Nick is pretty laid back though, which makes me wonder if this is something that happens frequently and people are often so open with him. 

If so I'm gonna have to change that, but I must admit these are good! 

"You should make lunch for me everyday. These are good" I praised 

"How about we make each other's lunch boxes?" He offered 

"I can't cook" I said nonchalantly 

"Then how about we change that?" 

"Me cook? Do you want food poisoning" I said 

He dipped down to me, I could see him much better from his soft lips to his soft brown eyes. It was now that I could sense the masculine pheromones coming off his body, I slightly turned my face to his belly and then it hit me, my face was resting quite literally on his cock. 

Looking at his belly I could feel my cheek resting against it, I could feel the bulge. It felt crossed….. I looked at him smiling softly.

"I don't think your that bad beside I'll be teaching you the first few times" 

"Are you sure your son would want me around that much after all you don't want to upset him" I turned to look directly in to his eyes 

Nick chuckled, "it's my house, I think even without you we'd always be in some altercation". 

Oh, and here I was thinking he was a fool for his son. Makes me wonder if what he said about not being a wild one is true.

"Hehehe, okay okay. I'll try after all I have an handsome teacher" 

"And I have a cute student" 

We both looked into each other's eyes. I really want to kiss him. I bit my bottom lip. I slowly started moving closer to him, his eyes dropped to my lips, a small smirk carved upon my lower lip. 

Don't reject me, don't reject me, please don't re-

"Nicklaus!" 

Sweet mother fucking jesus! I was this fucking close! Bitch all it took a kiss! And then under sheets revenge complete! Why you gotta be like that! 

I turned glaring at her, she ignored me and looked at Nick.

"Hello Natasha" he smiled softly at her

"Hey, Nick, how have you been?" She smiled

"I've been well, I'm guessing you too?"

She smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear, she smiled gently as she gently parted her lips. "I was thinking maybe we should try things ove-" 

"I'm sorry, but you can't. Cause as you can see we are together" 

She looked at me surprised then back at Nick, he then looked towards raising a brow. I smiled then leaned against his chest. 

"N-Nick?" She said awkwardly 

He looked at her and smiled, "I'm really but I can't accept" 

She bit her bottom lip then Stroud off. I looked up at him with a smirk on my face. 

"Now tell me, why would you say that?" 

I smiled and hugged him around Nick, I can't do it. I don't sneak around or hide behind a crush. It's not me. If I want something I go ahead and grab it.

"Isn't it obvious? Because I want you"