chapter 32

Sebastian's POV 

Sebastian's POV 

It was thirty years ago but the memories of that person were still fresh in the mysteries that followed that person. The past I tried never to recover my existence was supposed to be nonexistent but why is this person before me?

"Mr. Collins, please return to country X I really need your help" 

I looked at the petite boy before me, young looks about 20, 21. I don't recognize or know this child, "I'm sorry but I can't" 

I really can't return to that country, he looked at me as if he expected that answer.

"Mr. Collins, I don't know why but I really need your help you see…… I've recently heard my parents planning something it was only the finishing progress of their plans so I don't know, but I know that once it reaches the end of the year my siblings and I will be in deep trouble" he looked at me with hands trembling as he swallowed 

I don't know this person, why did he need my help, "I don't see how this concerns me" I said looking away 

I'm done helping people, especially kids that looked astray. The last time I did I got lives in danger.

He looked away fidgeting looking away nervously, "I-it sort of does" his voice trembles 

I raised a brow curiously, "really how?" 

"U-um well you see" 

He then went to his bag to search for something as I picked up my coffee and sipped it while keeping a close eye on him. 

He put this file on the table he had another one in his hand, "um read it" he said 

I sighed then opened it, it was a small document of a young female. It says Amoya Foster age 27 born April 19, XXXX.  Parents Juhan Foster the father slot is empty. Unconsciously my head started to calculate the months in my head. 

"You see, my sister and I recently found out through blood test that we don't share the same fathers that she isn't blood related" he said sadden 

"And what are you insinuating?" 

"Well I started doing some investigation and it turns out that you are the father, I heard from my grandmother who Johan doesn't really talk to. She made it an effort to cut all contact with our uncle and grandfather" he said sadly 

Just an ignorant kid who doesn't know a single thing about Johan, but then again if this girl is truly my daughter.

"You see, we don't have much time left. By the end of the year Johan and Joseph are planning something that might hurt Amoya and I-" 

"What makes you even think she is my daughter? For all I know it's a game or a-" 

"Then come see for yourself" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nick's POV 

Nick's POV 

"This is the report on this month's stocks and sales, there is also an increase in profits." My secretary Johnson said 

"Mmm" 

I nodded, not daring to attempt to speak, I'm afraid of what might come out my mouth and I'm sure it's not words.

Just why? Why the fuck did I do it? Nick, you're crazy! No, he's crazy! Bold too this is work for fuck sake.

"There is also a meeting next week with the executives of Powell enterprises as well as a schedule for the release of ou-".

"Gmmm~" I groaned with my forehead on my intertwined fingers

'Uh…. um sir? Are you okay?" Johnson asked looking worried 

I was looking under my desk where he was, my belt was unbuckled with my pants unzipped out of my boxer was my apparent cock. Those small delicate hands and fingers wrapped around it, at the end were the small pink lips sucking on to it.

"Sir?" 

"Mm!" I snapped back up at him

"Why don't you get some rest?" Johnson offers 

I nodded immediately then Johnson smiled and left as soon as the door closed behind Johnson I snapped back in the chair.

"Gwad! Fuck!" I groaned out 

I clutched on to the chair as he then looked at me with spiteful eyes, slurping on my cock up and down. I can feel my cock touching the back of his throat. 

"Aaron you're an evil little bitch you know that" I groaned as I clenched on to the chair.

How the fuck was I supposed to focus on work or meeting people when he us sucking on my cock like that. I looked at his eyes watering as he moved his head up and down, my body soon began to tense up. I held on to his hair and my cock swelled in his mouth, he slurped a few more times before I released inside his mouth. He looked up at me smiling, then he swallowed, then made a refreshing sound. I looked at him blankly as he sat on one of my legs. 

"Who knew daddy was so kinky" he chuckled 

Me? Kinky? 

He pulled up my boxer and zipped my zipper back up, buckling my pants.

"Do you not have one nervous bone in your body?" I asked 

"I nerves, I don't get nervous" he said 

"Well I do" 

"Is that why your cock seemed to get more excited at the thought of getting caught?" 

".......... can I tell you to fuck off?" 

"No, cause we are going partying tonight" 

He turned sitting directly on my lap, hugging my neck. "I never party before" I looked at him 

"Well there is a first for everything" 

He kissed me as I held his waist, trouble he is. I know he is gonna drag me to hell. 

I held on too tightly to his feeling that he might slip away, young, wild and free. Aaron is wearing off on me, I stop and look at him brushing his loose hair aside. Looking at him from this angle smiling at me ever so confidently I can't help but want to know more about this young person.