chapter 23

Spencer's POV

Spencer's POV

I was just done cooking when I heard the door slam shut, I walked from the kitchen compartment to the hallway where the door is.

"Your back"

I looked at Aaron who yawned tirely, "evening spense"

He walked up to me and gave me a kiss on his cheek, he looked tired he must've had a rough night. I remember picking up some large sets of clothes. I'm guessing it's his new ....... daddy?

"Sweet jesus my ass hurts like a bitch" he mutters taking off his shirt

My eyes widen, some beet red markings all across his back. They were large. It was crazy someone was capable of doing something like that.

"Aaron, your skin"

"I know, I look like a partly cooked sausage" he said

That's an understatement of it, "so it's a success, are you going to tell the leftover scrap?"

Aaron looked at me with a mocking expression, his smile was very spiteful.

"Oh, I'm sorry did he tell me he was fucking my brother in my bed. I'll fuck his daddy until the fucker decides to catch us"

I chuckled, this kind of petty....... I love it.

Now that I think about it, didn't I don't something similar?

"By the way, your man is rude" he said

I tilt my head confused, "my man?"

"Yeah that Gomez person"

"Oh"

Right Gomez, well our relationship isn't official so I can't call him my man yet.

"Well he does come off that way"

"I didn't even know you were in a relationship and you have yet to talk about him" he glared at me

I never really told him about Gomez, "well there is a reason for that"

"Oh what reason couldn't you tell me about your hot it" he frowns at me

I smiled nervously, "well, his my inspector"

His jaw dropped looking at me, yeah. I'm fucking my inspector how do you tell someone that?

 I'm fucking my inspector how do you tell someone that?

Nick's POV

I was exiting the building when Callum, my long time friend, wrapped his arm around my neck and started to walk. I looked at him as he was smiling at me smugly.

"What?" I asked

"Well Nicklaus, my dear friend we all know that you don't do hookups and if you do, we still won't be able to tell but your really breaking hearts right now boss" he said

"What?"

He tilts over to my ear, "they were a wild one"

Instincts immediately when to the back of my neck but he brushed my hand off, "no, no, your gonna make it more obvious"

We exited the building then walked over to a bar that was near the building. We ordered our drinks from the bartender and he turned to me and asked.

"Who is it?"

I chuckled then took some of the liquor that was poured in my cup, "I don't know your talking about"

He took the cup and pointed at me with a stern expression, "ain't no way you are walking around with hickeys and scratch marks on the back of your neck and denying telling me your best friend and brother about who my new in law is" he said smiling.

Callum and I are really close. You can say we are brothers because of our close bond. He helped me out a lot and we work together, I truly don't know what I would do without him in my younger years. After everyone turned their backs on me Callum helped me out through my struggles, to me he and Michael were my only family members.

"I can't tell you although it's not a secret, but he'd definitely screw with his plans" I said

"Really, how? What plans?"

"Your right all along, Michael was getting out of hand" I admitted

"Oh it's about him, what did you or he do?"

"Michael cheated on his recent boyfriend, unlike his previous relationships and exes this one is out for cold blood revenge"

I swirl the liquor in my cup looking at it, "he wants to screw him over by screwing his dad"

"Fucked his ex?! You do realise he is using you right? To hurt your S.O.N?"

"I know, I'm honestly tired right now... I just want to have a bit fun"

"But a little fun is going to ruin what little relationship you have with Michael, you know how he is Nick. He can hold onto something like forever there is no going back"

"There is no going further either" I said

Callum became silent, yeah it's a tough decision I should have thought more before jumping right ahead to young adults' wishes. Cause in the end after Aaron gets what he wants he's gonna leave and Michael will definitely never forgive me, too late to regret already jumping in bed with him, enjoyed wanting to do it lots more time.

That's the best I can do for now, enjoy it while I still can. I don't go into beneficial relationships. I looked at them as a hollow relationship that goes nowhere, but those pretty eyes were too tempting. How can I resist? Telling me to take as much advantage as I want, telling me he wants me. Saying he wants to take advantage of my body.

Young, bold and reckless. Uncaring, confident and sure, straightforward and beautiful. Sure enough it's gonna be hard not losing sight of what we are.

Michael seriously if you wanted to leave should have left quietly, why you gotta hurt someone so beautiful and headstrong?