Chapter 44

Spencer's POV 

Spencer's POV 

I walked around the room in a panic.

Holy fuck! holy fuck! What should I do? 

Do I start making baby plans? Well of course I'm not aborting anything, but what about Gomez literally! 

His reaction I can't even imagine, I heard the door open wondering if it was Aaron god let it be Aaron.

"Spence!" 

Thank God it's Aaron, I walked out my room and dragged Aaron inside, closing the door behind us.

"I must ask, are you sure?" He looked at me dead serious.

"Very" I answered 

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" He asked 

I picked up 5 pregnancy tests and showed him to him, "they can't be all wrong!" I said 

"Well… A doctor's confirmation will be better" he said

"Doctor's confirmation, what do I tell Gomez?!" I asked him

"What do you tell obviously that you might be pregnant with his kid" 

My face went flat for a moment before sighing, "telling him is not the problem, Gomez hates kids babies especially" 

Aaron looked at me with a brow risen, "I believe one of your future goal was to have a child of your own" he said looking at me 

"Yeah I know" 

"Then what are you doing with a man who doesn't want kids?" He asked 

"Well, um well. I like him beside who knows he might change his mind in the future" I answered 

I had no excuse. I just really liked Gomez and wanted to be in a relationship, I know what people say. What kind of person doesn't like kids? My mom doesn't even like him because of that and thinks I'm gonna regret my life's decision. But I don't think so. Gomez has been really great to me unlike most relationships in my life, I can see myself happy with him.

"Well what if he doesn't?" 

I sighed sadly, "well there will be no us anymore" I answered 

Yeah I know some people would choose their lovers over an undeveloped fetus, I don't judge them for their decision but I don't want to give up my baby or fetus.

Aaron looked at me worried then walked over rubbing my shoulder, "let's go confirm at the doctor first just need that second assurance in case."

"In case what?" 

Aaron jumped aside startled, "holy fuck are you a ghost?!" 

Gomez didn't say anything and walked to me and looked at me observing my face, "your sick?" He asked 

"No" I answered 

"What do you need a doctor's confirmation for?" 

I looked at him then my eyes traveled over to the pregnancy test, his eyes followed mine the moment he saw it he lost all expression on his face. It was numb there was nothing, he walked over to it calmly and picked it. "How many of these have you tried" 

"At least five" 

"And you're sure about this?" He asked 

His tone was calm but in a way unnerving my heartbeat was quickening, what was going on in his head? Will he lash out? He is an inspector after all.

He lets out a sigh before going to my closet to pick out a jacket and put it on me, "what are you doing?" 

"Where are going to get the doctors confirmation" he said 

"Wait, wait before you both leave. What are you gonna do?" Aaron asked him 

"What?" 

"What are you gonna do? It's pretty obvious Spence is pregnant but according to him you don't like babies" 

Gomez brows furrowed he then looked at me, "by the manner in which he spoke im guessing abortion is not up for debate?" Gomez asked 

I was almost left speechless, "no it's not, I'm keeping it" I said firmly 

"Let's go to the hospital" 

I can see the dissatisfaction in his eyes, "you haven't answered the question" I said

"Let's go to the hospital first" 

"You're gonna leave if there is a baby right? Just say it" I pressed for an answer 

He sighed, "I won't answer unless I'm sure there is truly a baby so it's either we go or we will stay here and see for ourselves" 

He was so firm in the way he spoke that I hated it, he had a harsh way of speaking but it was with gentle words. Now he is so calm it felt as though he was just dealing with me. "Aaron, are you coming with us?" 

"No, you stay" 

"Am I a dog?" 

"This is between the two of us" Gomez said looking straight into his eyes

"Gomez he-" 

"This is between you and I, not him, you and I" he said sternly 

Aaron sighed, "fine, you guys talk it out" 

Aaron then shot Gomez a murderous glare, "try anything and I'm coming for you regardless what your job is" 

Gomez rolled his eyes then gently rested his hands on my shoulders. "Let's go" 

I wave goodbye to Aaron as we both head outside.

Michael's POV 

Michael's POV 

"So yeah that's how I got here" I said 

I looked at my grandparents who were standing at the door looking stunned that I was here.

"I don't know what Nick's deal is or why he doesn't want to talk to us, but we had the best intentions towards him. He was such a good kid I don't know where we went wrong with him" my grandmother said looking very regretful.

"It's because you were too lenient on him, look at how he turned out? Having sex at 15 had baby by 16 and a drop out by 17. Back in my day we weren't able to stay in the same room alone with other sexes studying? Who studies behind close doors" 

"Now, now, Richard, Michael is here won't it be better to introduce him to the family? His cousins and uncle.  He is probably curious about his dad's childhood" 

"Um, about that I'd like to know about my mother" 

The youthful smile that was once laced across my grandmother's face quickly faded, grandfather rolled his eyes.