Kinky Dancer

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV there is a lot going on in this one. If you get uncomfortable you can skip to the end.-

I wake up next to Ahri who is just petting my hair. "Good morning my love." I say and she smiles.

"Good morning Jagiya." She purrs and I kiss her head.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say and she frowns.

"Five more minutes." She pleads and I kiss her head.

"Rest as long as you want Foxy. But I need to make breakfast." I say and get up.

"Pancakes?!" Ahri asks excitedly and I nod. "Yay!" She cheers happily. I chuckle and enter the bathroom to take a shower. I don't take long and get some clothes from Ahri's dresser.

"Nice ass Hubby." Ahri purrs from the bed as I get dressed.

"Not as nice as yours." I say and walk out of the room with a wink. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Akali breastfeeding both Rhea and Mileena. "Morning Beautiful." I say and kiss her head.

"Morning Otto." Akali says yawning and I look at her.

"You okay?" I ask getting everything I need for pancakes.

"Yeah. Rhea and Mileena woke me up early." She says and I look at her.

"Why didn't you come get me to help?" I ask and she giggles.

"You have four wives to take care of idiot. Besides you'll have them all the time when we go on tour." She says and I sigh.

"I know but I want to help with the girls too. I missed out on their births...I don't want to miss anything else." I say whispering the last part to myself.

"I know you feel horrible about missing them. But you had an actual reason! You aren't like those deadbeat bastards, who up and leave after they got the girl pregnant." Akali says and I look at her.

"I know." I say and look at her only to see her glare.

"Say I'm right, put a smile on your face, and come greet your daughters." She orders and I quickly smile and walk over.

"Good morning Rhea and Mileena." I say while smiling at them. They stop feeding and reach for me.

"Wow. They never stop feeding for anyone!" Akali says in surprise.

"You girls need to eat to become strong like your Mama's." I say calmly and they go back to feeding. I look at Akali who has a shocked look on her face. "All in the tone of voice Beautiful." I say and go back to cooking. It isn't long before I feel breasts being pushed into my back. "Good morning Kai'sa." I say and she hums.

"How did you know?" She asks and I blush.

"I know Evelyn is away with her mother, Ahri is still in bed, and Akali is breastfeeding. That means it's only you my Graceful Dancer." I say and she kisses my neck.

"I wish it was because of my breasts. I have the biggest ones." She purrs making me blush brightly. I feel her messing with my pants as I cook.

"Kai." I say and look behind me only to see Akali blushing brightly. I suddenly feel my cock being taken in as I moan softly. Looking down I see Kai'sa had moved to her knees, and is sucking my cock like never before. "Fuck." I moan as I feel her tongue trying to wrap around my shaft. "Fuck Kai. Where did you learn that?" I ask moaning more as I try and focus on cooking. I gasp as I look down to see her lips were against my hips. "Fuck." I moan and can't hold back from cumming down her throat. I feel her sucking as she swallows my seed. She pulls back really slow until my cock leaves her mouth with a pop.