The Truth Comes Out.

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey pov-

I groan in pain and try to hold my head, only to not be able to move my arms. Looking over to my left I see Evelynn clinging onto my arm, Akali holds the other, and Ahri is asleep on my chest. "When was the last time you thought it?" I hear Kai'sa ask. Looking over I see her sitting in a chair, her hair disheveled, makeup stains her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy, her clothes were the same when they left yesterday, she looked awful, and it was all my fault. "Before you proclaimed your love for me. I almost went through with it if it wasn't for your note." I tell her honestly and she looks at the bottle. "How were you able to take these behind our backs?" She asks and I sigh. "Easy when you four are busy all the time." I tell her and she closes her eyes. I can hear her begin to cry, and I quickly shake to wake the girls up. The three move and begin waking up as I get to Kai'sa.

She begins to cry into her hands and I hug her tightly. "I'm a failure." She sobs loudly and I hold her tightly. "No you're not Kai'sa." I say and pet her hair. "Yes I am! I failed as a Friend! But most of all I failed as a Wife!" She sobs. "Kai." I begin. "I couldn't even pay enough attention to see you were depressed! I don't deserve you!" She sobs and I pull back. Getting on my knees I look up into her eyes. "Do you hear yourself right now? You girls saved me Kai'sa." I tell her and I put my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry I hid this from you girls. But with what I went through, I was afraid of losing you grils." I say.

Suddenly I feel them all hug me. "Dummy. You won't ever lose us." Kai'sa says sniffling. "How can you be so cute and dumb Jagiya?" Ahri asks. "Poor Muzh. Forgive us for neglecting you." Evelyn whispers. "I'm sorry Otto!" Akali sobs into my chest. "From now on no more secrets okay?" I ask and they nod. Kai'sa and Evelyn move back from everyone. Kai'sa's eyes turn purple as something grows over her body. "This is my true form, my symbiote isn't just my cannons." She says and I smile at her. Evelyn sighs and does a pose as she begins to glow purple. When the glowing ceases I gasp at her new look.

(I didn't know how to properly explain her appearance lol

(I didn't know how to properly explain her appearance lol.)

"This is what I truly am. I understand if you think I'm-" She begins and I look up at her. "You're gorgeous. Both of you." I say almost in a trance. "But we really are monsters." Evelyn says confused and I reach up to touch her cheek. "I love you girls for you, I don't care what you look like. I think you girls are just as breathtaking." I tell them and I could see the tears in their eyes. "D-Did I mess up?" I ask thinking I made things awkward. The two hug me and cry. "You're the best!" They say and I hug them back closely. "From now on I want you girls to be comfortable at home." I say and they nod as we seperated. I sigh and look at them. "Guess it's time to see how bad my abuse was huh?" I ask and look at Ahri. They nod as I sit on the bed.

"T-These aren't times I like to revisit." I say as they hold onto Ahri, gets in my lap, and looks into my eyes. "I know Jagiya. If it gets too much we'll back out as fast as I can." She says and I nod. Taking in a deep breath I let it out shakily. "Let's get this over with." I say and look into her eyes as they turn dark pink. The world suddenly goes black and I open my eyes to see a hallway.

-Memories gets bad from here-

"Girls?" I call out looking around. "We are hear Jagiya. Just looking through your eyes." Ahri says and I nod before walking. I look out the window to see the courtyard of the base. "Six years old...when it all started." I whisper to myself and walk towards the kitchen. "Mama!" I hear my younger self yell as he runs with a piece of paper. My eyes widen and my heart beats in complete fear. There at the end of the hallway was Mother. Her hair in a black bun, her eyes a piercing blue, and her lips in that permanent scowl. "Grey calm down! Ahri back us out!" Kai'sa yells. "No! We have to do this! No more secrets!" I yell. "I made you a drawing!" Young me cheers. "Worthless and a waste of time." She says taking it and ripping it apart. "I'll kill her." I hear Akali his in anger as I calm myself.

The years go by as disregards turns into degrading, that turns into starving, that turns into beatings, and finally the day that forever haunted my dreams...my sixteenth birthday. "Where the fuck is he?!" I hear Mother yell as she storms through the halls with my brothers. Same woman but had a few stray gray hairs here and there. "Probably in his room Victor says as they walk. I look outside to see it was nighttime. They finally get to my room and the surroundings change to that blank and dull room. My heartbeat picks up to an almost dangerous rate.

"Ahri!" Akali yells only to get no response. The door is kicked open and I see myself jump up. "W-What did I do?" He asks and I can't look away. "You think you can steal from me child?" Mother asks and before he could respond Alex punches him in the gut. "Worthless fucking dog!" Alex yells as he dropped to the ground. "I think you need to be retrained on where you stand." She says as my three brothers begin kicking my downed form. "Ahri back us the hell out!" Kai'sa orders. "I can't! Grey's mind is making us watch! Snap out of it Jagiya!" I hear Ahri scream as they force me to my knees. I see myself sobbing in pain and begging for forgiveness. "You will learn your place." She says and motions to my third brother. Who pulls out his combat knife, using his fire powers he heats up the blade, Victor and Alex rip open my shirt, and he digs it into my back. My screams echoed into the night and room as he slowly cut open my back three times. Eventually they stop and throw me to the ground, I curled up and sobbed as I hugged my knees.

-Memories are over and it shouldn't be so dark now-

The world turns white and I could feel my tears flowing down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry." Ahri, Kai'sa, and Akali cry into my chest as I breath quickly. All the pain, all the fear, and everything I ever felt came rushing back. I look to Evelyn whose eyes are wide in almost shock and disgust. "E-Eve." I call out shakily trying to calm myself back down. "O-Oh no. I-I'm going to be sick." She says and I reach for her. She backs away and looks me in my eyes. "I-I was there." She says and we all look at her. "Back then I thrived off pain and suffering. I-I've been falling asleep t-to my husband's torture." She says and I move to hug her. "You didn't know." I tell her and she tries to pull away. "Grey i-" She begins and I look up at her. "You're here now and I love you." I tell her and she calms down.

"Thank you Grey. I promise as long as I breath, your family will NEVER touch you again." She says and I smile. "Yeah!" The three others cheer with determination.
"Thanks girls at least now I can walk around shirtless." I try to lighten the mood. "We are lucky Kai'sa got to you in time." Ahri says and said woman blushes brightly. "Such a cute way of proclaiming your love Kai." Eve teases going back to her usual self. "I hate you both!" Kai'sa yells and we all laugh. "O-On a brighter note. Can tomorrow be my day, and we all spend the day with Grey at home?" Akali asks and Kai'sa nods. "Time to spend the day with Darling." She says and they all pull me back into bed.

-There we have it. The girls know everything about the abuse he went through, and how he was able to hide the pills. With new determination especially from our loving Demoness. They will do their best to protect him. Next chapter will be with Akali, and she has a plan to get one up on the others. Till next time everyone!-