A Bartender

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Evelyn POV. WARNING this is a flashback!-

I groan in annoyance as I walk down the street. "I need a drink and fast." I tell myself while rubbing my temple. Our meet and greet turned out to be an utter disaster. The fans that actually wanted autographs were pushed away by the horny bastards. I remember how one tried to touch me and I choked him with my lashers. Kai'sa had to stop me and told me to take a walk. I look to my left to see a sign by a door. "The Wolves Den. Bartender is Grey no last name. They put ears on his name, how interesting." I say and walk in.

As soon as I get through the door I hear Pop/Stars being played. "Fuck me." I sigh and hope no one notices me. I pass through the dancefloor to see people failing to do our dances. "Amateurs." I groan and see the bar at the other end. I am suddenly bumped into and I turn to glare at the man. "Sorry. Why you trying to get me thrown out?!" He slurs walking to his friends shocking me. "Bartender must be good if he's too drunk to know me." I say to myself. I walk up to the bar and sit down as a wolf Vastayan is making a drink.

"Fallen Angel." I order and the man looks at me. To my surprise he blatantly ignores me, and goes back to making the drink. "Excuse me!" I say annoyed by him. "You're excused." He says shocking me. He finishes the drink and slides it down to the blonde woman. "Excuse me." I say again and he finally looks me in the eyes. "You. Are. Excused." He says slowly and I glare at him. "Listen here sir! I've had a very long day and I would like a drink!" I say through gritted teeth. "Rework the attitude and we'll talk about it." He says shocking me. "Do you know who I am?" I ask and he looks over me. "Not a clue." He says and my mind is blown. "Hey G! Could we get another round here?" A guy asks and the Bartender smiles. "Same thing?" He asks and they all nod. "Coming right up!" He yells and grabs six shot glasses. He fills them up with whiskey and slides them down. "Thanks Brotha!" He cheers and the Bartender nods.

"May I have a Fallen Angel?" I ask calmly and he smiles at me. "Right away." He says and goes to make my drink. "You run this place?" I ask curiously and he chuckles. "Cause I'm a wolf?" He asks and I shake my head. "No. Because so many people know you here." I say and he chuckles. "Been here almost five years now. Started as a server, went to being a cook, and finally the bartender." He says and I look to see headphones in his wolf ears. "What are you listening to?" I ask and he chuckles. "Evanescence!" He says confusing me. "What about KDA?" I ask him. "Who?" He asks and hands me my drink. I smile at the black and gold drink before taking a sip. "Wow." I say and he smiles. "What is KDA?" He asks. "KDA is that new female group. The ones whose songs are playing in the bar." I say and he shakes his head. "I haven't listened to these songs after my fifth month working here." He says and I smile.

"What are your powers?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Nothing. Just normal plain Jane here." He says and I smile brightly. "You got a girlfriend?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Last girl cheated on me with a good friend of mine." He says making me frown. The four of us knew that feeling, and to think some dumb girl just set this gem free. "How do you feel about polygamy?" I ask and he shrugs. "As long as everyone is happy who cares?" He asks and I nod. "So let's say I asked you out right now." I say and he shakes his head. "How about you come in her three times, get to know me a little, and then if you want to. We'll go out." He says and I smirks victoriously. "Deal. How much for the drink?" I ask and he waves it off. "First ones on me." He says and I smirks pulling out a hundred dollar bill. "Here is your tip." I say and walk away making sure to swing my hips seductively.

-one week later Grey POV-

I lean against the bar cleaning a cup as today was a slow day. "Good afternoon Grey." I hear the sultry voice of the woman from a week ago. Turning around I smile at her. "Good afternoon woman that never gave me her name." I say and she scratches her cheek with a smile. "Must have slipped my mind. Evelyn Volkov." She says holding out her hand. I shake it and look at her friends. "Grey." I say shaking their hands. "Akali Thethi." The short woman says. "Ahri Jeong." The fox Vastayan says. "Kai'sa Shurima." The girl with purple eyes says. "What would you girls like?" I ask and they smile. "A Mojito." Ahri says and I write it down. "A Fallen Angel." Evelyn says and I nod. "Strawberry Sunrise!" Akali cheers making me chuckle. "An Old Fashioned." Kai'sa says calmly and I get to making them.

"You know you're really easy on the eyes." Kai'sa says and I smile at her. "Thank you. You don't find them weird?" I ask and she smiles. "Not at all. Red goes with your hair." She says and I chuckle. "Thank you. Got them from my Dad." I say and they smile. I slide Ahri her Mojito and she takes a sip. "Wow!" She says and I smile. "How do you make it so good?" She asks and I shrug. "People love my drinks but I don't know why." I tell them and they nod. I slide the Fallen Angel to Evelyn. "You look bored today." She says and I sigh. "Yeah it's gonna be a long day. Today is a drifter day, so it'll be dead all day." I say handing Akali her Strawberry Sunrise. "So you cool to hang out later?" Akali asks and I chuckle. "Sure I guess." I say and she smiles. "No fair Kali I saw him first." Evelyn purrs making me roll my eyes. I hand Kai'sa her Old Fashioned and she smiles. "Thank you." She says and I nod to her. We chatted until they had to leave.

-Next Day Evelyn POV-

I walk into the Wolves Den after greeting the Bouncer. It looked like another drifter day but Grey is not at the bar. Sitting down at the bar I look at the woman. "Excuse me." I say calmly and she turns to me. "Oh my God!" She screams and I already pull out an autograph. "Thank you for being a fan. Could you answer a question for me?" I ask and she nods quickly. "Is Grey working today?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "No I'm not." I hear Grey from behind me. I turn and see him wearing black jeans with chains, black and white converse, a Five Finger Death Punch shirt, topped with a black beanie. But it really did work for him. "Earth to Evelyn." He says and I smile. "You look good." I purrs and he laughs. "Sure." He says and sits next to me. "Guess I owe you a drink." He says. "How about a few?" I ask and he nods. "Sounds good Evelyn." He says and I can see the shocked look on his coworkers face.

-There was the Bar Scene! Going to do a little more flashback chapters. Thank you all for checking out another chapter! Till next time everyone!-