Emotions Through Dance.

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced

-Grey pov-

I yawn as I wake up with Ahri still cuddled up to me. "Kai'sa came by. But she saw how peaceful we were and decided to leave us." She says looking up at me. "Very thoughtful of her." I say sitting up. "Yes. Hey maybe you should help her. She's been so stressed lately." Ahri purrs and I roll my eyes. "Bu-in." I say and she blushes brightly. "I love it when you say that." She purrs and I smile at her. I give her a kiss on the head before I get dressed. I walk out of the room in search of my Dancer. Wasn't long before I heard her in the kitchen.

"Now why are you cooking?" I ask leaning against the doorframe. "You were asleep." She says easily and I get behind her. "No excuses." I purr and kiss her neck as I hug her waist. "I-I wanted to cook for you." She moans and I kiss her cheek. "Was that hard?" I ask and she blushes. "Yes." She jokes and I chuckle at her answer. I get beside her and begin to help cook, using any chance to bump her playfully, or mess with her. Kai'sa was always serious, and lost her sense of play since our marriage. "Babe you could get hurt playing like this." She says in an almost motherly tone. I sigh and begin to cook in silence. "What would you like to do today Beautiful?" I ask and she looks at me. "I need to do stuff at the studio today." She says and I nod. "Right." I say and finish cooking.

We eat in a comfortable silence before Kai'sa leads me to her Jaguar F-Type. I get into the passenger seat and cross my arms. This was supposed to be our day, and she wanted to work. We pull up to the studio, I go to get out, but she was already opening the door for me. "Won't be long and then we can actually go on that date." She says and I only nod.

-timeskip-

"Won't be here long she says." I whisper to myself having sat in that chair for hours. I frown and cross my arms as I pout, my ears flick in annoyance. "Almost done." She says again and I get up. "I'm going to get something to eat." I say and she looks at me. "Be careful." She says and I nod. I grab her something as I go back into the room to see Kai'sa in her workout gear.

 I grab her something as I go back into the room to see Kai'sa in her workout gear

She smiles and takes the sandwich. "Thank you Babe." She says and I smile. "Of course." I say and we eat as she plays what she's recorded so far. "Really good Baby." I say and she nods. "Want to help me with something?" She asks and I smile. "Of course I'd love to help you." I say and she leads me into the dance room. She begins to play her song and go through some warm ups. (Drum Go Dum.) Though not as fluid as her I begin to copy her motions.

As the song repeats her moves get more suggestive. Shaking her breasts in my face, and even rubbing my crotch with her butt. We are so close as my hands move to her breasts making her moan. Suddenly she spins around me, putting a hand on my shoulder, she lifts herself up, and as it says I'm going to shake it in your face, she puts her clothed womanhood in my face moaning softly.

-lemon start-

She holds my head and I rips her leggings and panties to reveal her folds. "I know you're hungry." She purrs and I shove my tongue deep into her. "Yes Babe! I want you to use me to fix your heat." She says as I lick faster and deeper. "Oh fuck!" She moans loudly. I put her down and bend her over against the glass. She reaches into her bag to bring out a box of condoms. As she is grabbing the box I drop my pants, and put the tip against her folds. "Grey put on a." She moans and I lean down to her ear. "You wanted this." I purr and she looks back at me. "Those are extra small." I point out and she blushes brightly. "You also brought pills to help with getting pregnant." I purr and she blushes brighter. "If you knew, why didn't you act faster?" She asks and I spank her earning a moan. "You could have been saving the pills for a later date." I tell her and she groans.

"You want the wolf in heat. I thought you would like to be in control." I say to her as I rub against her folds. "I-I heard you and Akali that night. The way you fucked her made me so excited and jealous. I wanted to experience it." She moans and I grip her hips tightly. "Naughty girl." I purr and shove deep into her folds. "Yes!" Kai'sa screams in pleasure.

-timeskip lemon end. Kai'sa and Eve will have their own special time.-

I lay next to Kai'sa on the couch completely satisfied now. "You came so much." She coos and rubs her stomach. I smile and kiss her cheek gently. "Weren't you the one that said, to wait until everything was done before I put a baby in you women?" I ask playfully and she blushes. "You knocked Akali up first." She argues and I chuckle as she goes into her true form. "We don't know if she's pregnant yet." I say and she gives me a bored look. "With how much you release. She was pregnant the first time." She says and I blush brightly. "Besides. With our parents coming early, I want to see their faces when we take the test." Kai'sa says as my eyes widen. "W-What?" I ask and she looks at me. "Our parents are coming in early. Wanted to hear our surprise early." She says as I shiver at the thought of their parents finding out. "They already like you Dear. They'll be happy we are married to you." She says and I nod nervously. She cuddles closer to me and shivers. I wrap my arm around her and pull her closer. "You're always so warm." She yawns and falls asleep. "I'm so dead." I tell myself and fall asleep with her.

-There you guys have it! All,four girls have had their chapter! Did you guys think you'd get the full lemon? But on another note. The parents are coming early! Ffffuuuuu-