A Ninja and her Wolf.

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey pov-

I yawn and wake up to the familiar messy hair if Akali. Her soft snoring can be heard and i smile before kissing her head. She snorts softly before lifting her head to show me her beautiful orange eyes. "Goodmorning Otto." She yawns and I smile more. "Goodmorning Kali." I say sweetly. She sits up and stretches unknowingly rubbing my lower region. "Ready to start our day?" She asks and I chuckle. "Always Beautiful." I say and she gets up. I am right behind her as she heads to the shower. "Join me?" She asks and I chuckle. "Getting close to my heat season Babe. I think I would be too tempted to go to far." I say and she groans. "Maybe going to far is a good thing." She says and I kiss her forehead. "Shower. I'll shower in my room, and I have to take my meds anyway." I say and she frowns. "Okay." She says sadly and goes into the bathroom. "Note to self, get condoms." I tell myself and go to my shower.

After my shower I head downstairs to cook us breakfast. I hear her come downstairs and she hugs me from behind again. "You really like hugs recently. We sure you aren't a Vastayan in heat?" I ask and she laughs. "I just like being close to you Otto." She says and I chuckle. "I love being with you too Kali, and you've been calling me Otto a lot lately." I point out and she sighs. "I just like how it sounds. Mom and Dad always said I was too tomboyish to get a husband. When we got married, I could be myself and know I had the perfect husband." She says and I sigh. "You are perfect to and for us. I don't care what they said to you." She says and I smile. "Thank you Kali." I say as I finish breakfast. I turn to give her a plate and almost drop it due to the beautiful woman.

 I turn to give her a plate and almost drop it due to the beautiful woman

"Wow." I say and she smiles while blushing. "You look good in that too Wolfie." She purrs and takes her plate. I look down at my Avenged Sevenfold shirt, torn up jeans, and my skater shoes. "I always look like this." I say as my right ear twitches. "But your clothes always fit just right, and they reflect who you are. A rocker." She says giving me the rock on motion. I chuckle and sit down taking her plate. "Hey!" She says childishly and reaches for her plate. I take a spoonful and hold it out to her. "Say ah." I say and she blushes. "Ah." She says opening her mouth and I begin to feed her. She begins to feed me as well and we enjoy our breakfast.

After breakfast she leads me to the garage and to her bikes. "You wanna ride or drive?" She asks and I smile. "I'm driving." I say leading her to the Mustang Boss 302. "Oh yes! Take that Eve!" She cheers and slides over the hood. I laugh as she is quickly in the passenger seat. Getting into the driver seat I put on my shades and put on Neffex. A mix of rock and techno/rap so we both can enjoy it. Turning the key the engine roars to life. "Let's go to the park!" She says over the engine calming down. "As you wish." I say and drive out the garage.

It isn't long before we get to the park. I quickly get out and go to open her door. "Thank you G." She says getting out and thankfully the park was almost empty. We begin walking towards a path before she shoves me gently. "You're it!" She yells and runs off. "Cheater!" I yell and chase her. I sprint faster and she is still getting further away. "Come on!" I say and go even faster and she turns down another path. I can see someone out of the corner of my eye, and stop immediately. I scan the woods all over looking for anyone. I suddenly feel someone put their hand on my arm making me jump. "Grey?" Akali says softly and I look back at the woods. "Nothing...it's me probably being paranoid." I say shaking my head. "Then let's go." She says pulling me by the arm. I look down at her and can see her put her hand up her sleeve. Taking a sniff I can smell the metal of her kunais.