A Foxes Hunger

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced. Remember these are lemons.

-Grey POV the day after last chapter-

I wake up early and am face to face with Evelyn. I reach up and cup her cheek as I kiss her gently. I hear her quietly gasp into the kiss before moaning. I growl and wag my tail as her hand slides down my abs to my hips.

"Evelyn we need to get you ready for when I retire as Queen." Brianna says making Evelyn groan.

"Okay." She says and gets closer to my cock.

"Now young lady!" She orders making Evelyn glare at the door.

"Go my love." I say and kiss her cheek.

"But your morning wood." She says and I wave it off.

"I'll survive." I say and we get up. I watch her eyes lock onto my cock and balls. "Maybe when you get back." I say and she nods as we get dressed.

"I love you." She purrs and I pull her close.

"I love you both." I growls leaning into her neck. I rub her stomach as she moans softly. With how much I released into her I know she'll be with a child. I lead her out of the room where Brianna is waiting. She sniffs Evelyn and smirks.

"Already trying for an heir?" She asks making us blush. "Come Eve." She says opening a portal.

"See you soon Grey." Evelyn says and I kiss her forehead.

"See you soon Eve." I say and they walk into the portal. When it closes I smile and go to cook breakfast. As I pass through the halls I hear Kassadin playing with Mileena and Rhea.

"Having fun?" I ask and he looks to me.

"Very much so! These girls are very advanced for their age! Mileena was able to summon a cannon!" Kassadin says and I quickly walk up. I see the small gem like cannon hovering over her left shoulder. But unlike Kai'sa her gem was a deep red like our eyes. As I study the gem more Rhea and her make grabbing hands at me. "They love their Papa." He says and I pick them up.

"And Papa loves them so much!" I say in a babyish voice. The two grab my hair and pull it. "Does Papa need a haircut?" I ask and they begin to cry. "Okay no haircut!" I say immediately and they calm down. "I love you two so much." I say.

"And they love you Jagiya." I hear Ahri say and I smile at her.

"Hello my Wonderful Wife." I say and she smiles.

"Could I...borrow you?" Ahri asks and I nod handing the two to Kassadin. They immediately whine and reach for me.

"Come you two Grandpa wants you to pick a small voidling." Kassadin says and begins to tickle the two.

We walk into the kitchen and Ahri pushes me against the wall. "I need you." Ahri says and she looks up with violet eyes.

"If I let you do this then I have no control on how hard I am." I say and look away. She grabs my chin and forces me to look in her eyes.

"Breed me." She growls and I stare into her eyes. I let the feeling of her charm spell flow over me.

I grip her hair and force her head up, I put my lips against her neck, my other hand grips her ass roughly.

"Oh fuck." Ahri moans in shock as she blushes brightly.

"You wanted this." I growl lowly and begin to suck and nip on her neck. As she moans I move my hand from her ass, and grab the back of her designer shirt.

"T-This is my favorite shirt." She moans and I look up at her. I see her eyes turn to their normal clothes. "Fuck this shirt." She moans and I grip the bottom and lift It over her head.