A Slight History

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

Akali(Japanese): Orokamono=Idiot Tsuma=wife watashi mo aishiteruyo=Love you too

Evelyn(Russian): I ya tebya  lyublyu=love you too

Ahri(Korean): ~ege=Dear, nado salanghae=Love you too
-Ahri pov-

We re-enter the lobby as everyone is talking. "Grey!" Ekko cheers happily and Grey smiles at him. "Good to see you Ekko." Grey says to him. "The girls aren't using you right?" Yasuo asks opening his eyes. "What do you mean?" Seraphine asks as we glare at Yasuo. "He's a houshusband, and I know Akali is a dirty woman." Yasuo says and Akali blushes so much it shows through her mask. "Say that to my face!" Akali screams and Grey wraps his arms around her waist. She pulls out a kunai and throws it at Yasuo. "Kali he is just messing with you. You know I don't care about picking up after you." Grey says softly. Akali stops and looks at the ground after hearing him. "Am I really that dirty?" She asks softly. "Orokamono Tsuma. Stop thinking like that. So what if you leave clothes all over the place, and sometimes you track Neon paint through the mansion. It's just who you are and I love you." He says and we smile. "So I don't annoy you? Even when I want cuddles all the time?" She asks and he chuckles. "Baby." Grey says seriously and she smiles.

"Thanks Grey. Sorry for always making a mess, and being needy." Akali says and Grey messes with her hair. "Evelyn forced me to quit my job. So I want to be the best husband I can be." He says and she smiles at him. All of us girls sit down and Seraphine joins us. Grey pulls out five containers and puts them in front of us. "I made your favorites today, I hope this helps with your writers block." He says and we open the containers to see five different meals. "Sorry Seraphine. I don't know what you like, so I made one of my favorites." Grey says and Seraphine smiles at him. "No worries! I like burgers and fries." She says and takes a bite. "Oh my God!" She says with her mouth full. "Is it bad?" Grey asks nervously and Seraphine quickly begins to eat.

Grey goes to sit down and Ahri gets in his lap. I take a glance at her eyes and see how needy they are. I then remember how she acted this morning. "Baby you need to eat." Grey says and being alive as long as I have, I notice her slightly grinding on him. "I just want to be close to you ~ege." She purrs and he blushes heavily. I send my lashers and pull her back. "Ahri leave him be and eat." I say which seems to snap her out of it. "You okay now Foxy?" Grey asks and she nods. "Sorry Grey." She says and he chuckles. "Nothing to apologize for Foxy." He says and she smiles. This wasn't the first and won't be the last time she does this. We were able to hold her back last year by locking her in her room, but each year that passes her needs become stronger.

Ahri goes to sit next to Grey but Seraphine is quick to take the spot. This shocks us before Ahri moves next to me. "Bitch." Ahri mutters under her breath glaring at Seraphine, who is now talking to Grey. "Maybe she just wants to get to know him." I say and Ahri rolls her eyes. We eat in an almost comfortable silence, and we get back to work.

-Grey pov-

"So how did you meet them?" Seraphine asks me and I chuckle. "At the bar I worked at. I had no idea who they were other than the patrons that talked about them." I say and she gasps. "You never knew about them?!" She asks with a mouth full of food. I quickly grab a napkin and wipe her mouth. "Sorry. Kai'sa and Akali can be messy eaters." I say and blush in embarrassment. "Hey!" Both of them say and I smile at them. "Am I wrong?" I ask. "Only with your Spaghetti." Kai'sa says and goes back to eating. "I plead the fifth!" Akali announces with her mouth full. I chuckle and move to wipe her mouth. "Thank you Otto." She says and I kiss her cheek.

"But yes. I never heard about KDA or True Damage before that night.  I listen to rock music and a little heavier stuff. So when Evelyn came to the bar, and treated me like her subject." I say and the woman in reference shifts slightly. "I told her that I may be a wolf, but I am no bitch." I tell her and Eve looks at me. "It was a long night darling." She says and I chuckle. "You don't need to defend yourself Honey. That was almost two years ago." I say and she nods. "But afterwards we talked and actually became friends. Not long after she brought Akali and Ahri, then they invited me over, I met Kai'sa, we became a couple, and eventually Evely proposed to me." I say and Seraphine looks at me confused. "I was going to do it at one of their concerts. But they said I had to be kept a secret for my safety." I say sadly as my ears droop.

"Soon Jagiya I promise." Ahri says and I smile at her. "You said that when we were only dating." I say sadly and Kai'sa hugs me tightly. "I know we suck my love. You've been nothing but loyal, understanding, and perfect. You deal with all of our bullshit, and ask for nothing in return. We offer you so much, and you choose our time over anything." Kai'sa says petting my hair. "I know. I just wish I could take you girls on dates, a-and I want to start a family." I say and blush in embarrassment. "Soon Jagiya." Ahri says and I sigh before nodding. "I love you girls." I say and they smile. "Love you too." Kai'sa says. "Watashi mo aishiteruyo." Akali says with a smile. "Nado salanghae." Ahri purrs. "I ya tebya lyublyu." Evelyn says with a smile.

Ekko laughs loudly making us look at him. "Where's my popcorn?" He asks and Qiyana smacks the back of his head. "You just have to ruin moments don't you?" She asks him and he chuckles. "You all are very cute. But we need to work on this album." Qiyana points out and I blush brighter. "Sorry." I say and they all go back to their notebooks. I take a peek at all of my wives notebooks and hum. I then pulled out an empty page from Kai'sa, grabbing a pen, I begin to write, and take pieces from all of them. I title it More and hand it to Kai'sa. "I also added a spot for Seraphine." I say as she reads over it.

She hands it to Eve, who then passes it to Ahri, and it continues to be passed around. "W-Well?" I ask as my anxiety rises. "I love it!" Seraphine cheers and hugs me tightly. I smile and rub her head as she acts like a little sister. "Thank you. These types of songs aren't my forte...nor am I a song writer." I say and she smiles. "Well I think it'll be a hit." She says and I chuckle nervously. My phone vibrates and I pull it out to see an alarm. "I need to go home clean, and decide what is for dinner. Seraphine I will have your room ready for you." I say getting up. "No!" Akali yells and hugs my legs. "Kali." I chuckle. "Stay here and cuddle with me as I practice!" She says and I pick her up. "When you get home." I say and lean down to her ear. "We can shower together and take a nap." I purr and she blushes brightly. "Okay." She says and kisses my cheek. I go around and kiss the girls before leaving. As I get into the Jeep I smile before heading home to clean, and get everything ready for their return.

-Kai'sa pov-

I sigh as Grey left and I feel a part of me leave with him. "He treats you girls like Queens." Seraphine says and I nod. "Yeah and the world doesn't even know he exists. He has to sit there and watch as countless men, even some women flirt with them." Ekko says in an annoyed tone and we look at him. "Don't give me that for his safety bullshit. You know that if anyone came for him, you girls would tears them apart, or hold them off until we got there." Ekko says and I sigh. "I know and it was stupid to hide him. But we are honestly afraid of some model getting curious, and then taking him from us. You don't have to remind us how stupid we are. But we have a large party planned, and we'll reveal him there." I explained and Ekko sighs. "Don't wait too long, I've got a bad feeling." Ekko says and we nod.

-So Seraphine is doing as ordered and is getting closer to Grey. Grey is upset about being hidden, and has even been told before they would reveal him soon. There will be a chapter on the bar scene, and how Eve convinced/forced him to quit his job. Grey takes care of everything for them, but maids and butlers take care of the rest of the Mansion. The Mansion has four stories basement, main level, second floor, and third/bedroom floor. Til next time everyone!-