The Party

I do not own KDA, True Damage, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey pov-

I sleep peacefully in bed until my door is kicked open. "Happy Birthday Otto!!!" Akali cheers loudly and jumps into my bed. I laugh and look up at her as she smiles down at me. "Goodmorning to you too Love. Be careful of the baby." I say and she pouts. "I am careful!" She says and I lean up to kiss her neck. "I know Love. Just messing with you Kali." I say and she smiles. "I know Otto. Eve made breakfast! Come on!" She yells and gets up. She begins pulling me as I laugh. "I'm not dressed Kali!" I tell her and she giggles. "Who cares! Come on!" She drags me and I try to keep up.

We enter the kitchen and Kai'sa kisses one cheek and Ahri the other. "Morning Jagiya/Dear." They say and I kiss them gently. "Goodmorning my beautiful wives." I say and they smile. "Smells delicious Eve." I say and she smiles at me. "Just a simple breakfast. I couldn't have you cooking on your special day." She says and I kiss her neck gently earning a moan. "Early morning fun?" Kassadin asks and we all jump. "A month and you still forget we are here?" He asks and we all blush in embarrassment. "Leave them be. We need grandkids too." I-Jun says as the rest of the parents walk in.

"Here." I-Jun says giving me a present. "You didn't have to-" I begin and all of them put a present on the table I open up Ahri's parents gift and smile. "It's a traditional Yukata. If it isn't too much, we would like you and Ahri to visit. So we can properly give her away." I-Jun says and I hug them. "Nothing would make me happier, than to have an actual wedding with my girls." I say and she begins to cry. "Did I say something?!" I quickly ask Ahri as she begins to speak Korean. "She's just happy we all found you." Ahri says and I smile. "If you girls are lucky then what am i?" I ask. "Our greatest treasure." They say and I smile brightly.

I open up Brianna's and see a magnificent mask. "That is an official Demon mask. Evelyn marked you, but this is a symbol to other Demons. That if they fuck with you, they fuck with all of us." She says and I smile. "Thank you. I will treasure it for as long as I live." I say and she smiles. "I hope I get an invite to the actual wedding." She says and I hug her. "Don't even doudt it Mother." I say and she hugs me close. "Good, and thank you." She says and I back away nodding.

"Here." Ryu says and I open the present to reveal a small dragon necklace, the necklace matches Akali's tattoo. "This is a symbol to welcome you to the family and clan. This is very important since Akali is the next Clan Leader." He says and I nod. "That means you have your work cut out for you." Momiji says and I smile. "It's not work if I love it, and I love her." I say. "He's just like you Ryu." She says and Ryu crosses his arms. "Whatever you say Dear." He says and we all laugh.

I open up the gifts from the girls and blush brightly. "Eve!" I yell as she smirks. "It's an honest question." She says and I look at her. "Your real gift is underneath." She purrs and I look to see a picture of us at the bar. "It isn't much. But I know you care more about sentimental stuff." She says and I hug her. "I love it Baby." I say and she hugs me back. "Me next! Me next!" Akali begs loudly and I pat her head gently. I open her box to see a beautiful knife. "It's for self-defense. In case you need to hold someone off until we get to you." She says and I put it in my back pocket. "Thank you Kali." I say and she beams with joy.

"Here Jagiya." Ahri says and hands me a small box. I open it to see a locket with all of our initials on it. Upon opening it I  see a small picture of our little family, the one of just her and I. "I love it. Help me put it on?" I ask and she nods as I turn away, I lift my hair, and she clasps it around my neck. "Thank you Foxy." I say and she smiles before bowing. I turn to Kai'sa who holds a small round box in her hands. "This was my idea, and I had to get the girls involved." She says and opens it. I can see rings with their birthstones in it, and one in the middle. It had their birthstones surrounding an aquamarine. "Wow." I say and put it on as they put theirs on. "Now everyone will know you are married to us." She says and I smile. "Thank you all. This is the best birthday ever." I say and they all smile.

"Not yet bro!" I hear Ekko yell loudly as True Damage kicks open the door. "We've got the biggest party planned in history!" Qiyana says and reaches up to pat my head. "Happy to see you Little Bro." She says and I nod. "Good to see you too Qiyana." I say and Ekko walks up with a shirt. "Our newest merchandise. I want you to have it before anyone else does." Ekko says and I chuckle before changing shirts. I look down and see it was all of them and even myself. "You're family to us, and soon people will know who you are. So I'm just letting everyone know, you were my brother first." Ekko says and I grasp his arm. "Best brother I could have asked for." I say and he nods. I got more clothes and even some games to play with Akali.

"Grey!" Seraphine cheers as she bursts through the doors. "Hey there little sis!" I say and she hugs me. "Happy Birthday!" She cheers and I ruffle up her hair. "Thanks." I say and she blushes while poking her fingers together. "I was spending time with my brothers. I forgot to pick up something for you." She says and I roll my eyes. "My family is just over the top." I say and I swore I saw anger in her eyes. "Well I've got a surprise for you later." She says and I chuckle. "Can't wait Seraphine." I say as we look at the clock. "Let's move people! Grey do you mind slinging drinks until we reveal you?" Evelyn asks and I nod. "Can I wear my ring?" I ask and they all show theirs. "Never coming off Muzh." She says.

-Timeskip-

I sit behind the bar making a martini as the girls socialize. "Hey there." A woman says and I smile at her. "Hello. What's your poison?" I ask and slide the martini down to the other end. "Aunt Roberta." She says and I look at her. "Um." I say and she looks at me with unamused eyes. "Listen dog and listen well. You shut up and make my drink or else." She threatened and I go to say something. "We got a problem here?" I hear Akali ask her and she looks to Akali in shock. "Oh! Your help isn't making my drink, I think he needs more training." She says and I glare at her. "Listen here-" I begin. "Listen hear bitch." Akali says and gets in her face. "Get the fuck off my husband's case, before I put your head through this counter. Got it?" She asks shocking the woman. "H-Husband?!" She asks and looks to me and I wave. "Yeah. Now take your flat-chested, no ass having, and ugly face somewhere the hell else!" Akali orders and the woman runs away.

"Kali I was going to handle that." I say over the music and she smiles at me. "It's your birthday! Also you never have to worry about anything again! We'll protect you!" She says and I smile. "I know Kali. Go and mingle." I say and she quickly kisses my cheek. As she dashes off I look around and it seems no one was paying attention to the scene. The night goes on and I continue to make drinks, until I notice we run completely out of Whiskey. "Gotta get some from inside." I tell myself.

-Seraphine pov-

I see Grey checking the alcohol and smirk. While he was distracted by that decoy, I snuck behind him, and trashed the Whiskey. I make four drinks for his wives, and slip something to make them drunk. I also made sure it was safe for the babies, Grey would never forgive us if his kids died. I smile as I walk towards the girls as they talked to eachother.

"I don't see any drinks in your hands!" I yell over the music and they smile at me. "We are on watch in case his family tries something!" Eve says and I roll my eyes. "One drink won't kill you!" I say and they grab one each. "Just one!" Evelyn says and I smirk as they take the shots. "Woo!" I cheer and they cheer with me. I see Grey walk into the house and I quickly move towards the house. "Alex!" I say into the earpiece. "Yeah Seraphine?" He asks. "Shut it down!" I order and run towards the house. The alarms begin to sound as the metal begins to cover the entrances. I slide under at the last second, and can see the girls stumbling to the house. "Goodbye dreams." I whisper as it shuts completely.

"Ma'am!" A grunt says giving me a vest and my revolver. "Where is he?" I ask putting on my earpiece. "Just went into the drink cooler. We've got two on him now, and multiple squads sweeping the building." He says and I nod. "Good. Let's make this quick and clean. I'd like to get home and to my own bed." I say and he salutes me. I check a pocket to see the sedative meant for Grey. We begin walking towards the kitchen.

-Code Red! I repeat we have a Code Red! The family has played their hand! Now it is them and Grey inside the building! The girls must feel so horrible. Till next time everyone!-