Epilogue: Walking in Winter Wonderland

The next morning, the local police arrived just before the sun came up. They managed to find all the bodies of the Extraction team, the mercenaries, and even Gertrude's staff, including Al. Gertrude sighs as she watches the people who worked for her for so long be carried off in body bags. Sure, she was a bitch, but she was a fair one. She always gave them a decent paycheck and bonus now and then. Jason and Linda sat at one of the ambulances as they set Jason's broken finger and his nose. They examined Linda as well, checking her throat after being strangled almost to death. So far, everyone was fine. Alva was flirting with one of the paramedics as they helped her nose, even though Noelle punched her really good, she didn't break it but Alva asked them to double check it, because she paid good money for it.

"Well, this has been some Christmas." Jason sighs as he holds a sleepy Trudy in his arms and looks over to Linda, "How about we head home..." He takes her hand in his, "...our home...together?" He asks.

Linda gives him a small smile, "That actually sounds so good right now." She sighs.

Jason smiles and wraps his arm around her as he keeps Trudy in his other arm.

"What about Noelle? Would they come back here?" Linda frowns, wondering.

Jason sighs and chuckles, "I think she knows we're going home." He smirks knowingly, smiling down at Linda.

Once the paramedics cleared them all, and busted Bert for live streaming over Thorp's dead body while he warns his fans that Santa was real and we should all be good because he was marrying into his family. Better watch out. Gertrude decided to go stay at one of the best hotels and have a full spa treatment. She needed a vacation. Alva tried to join her, but Gertrude made sure to give the hotel a fake name.

A few hours of driving, Jason sighs deeply as they all made it safely home. He walks through the door, carrying Trudy and freezes at the sight. Linda gasps in wonder as she sees a beautiful Christmas tree, all decorated in red and gold ornaments and a huge star on top. The living room was covered with Christmas decorations and garland with tinsel.

"I'm starting to think we just came into the wrong house

"I'm starting to think we just came into the wrong house." Jason mutters.

Linda scans around the living room as she sees so many presents under the tree, "Where did this all come from?" She exclaims.

Popping out from the kitchen, Noelle rushes around the corner with a big smile, "Merry Christmas!" She stands in brand new clothes.  Her face was bruised still, but healing.  She wore a red tracksuit with a cream colored shirt under it. 

Trudy gasps as she snaps her head up, "Noelle!" She scrambles to get out of Jason's grip and runs to her arms.

Noelle laughs and catches her, picking her up in her arms, "Oh! Hey, Love-bug. Hi, Daddy! Hi, Linda!" She smiles big.

Jason and Linda moves to hug her tight, "Princess..." He sighs in relief, "I knew you were going to be here." He laughs.

"How did you know?" Trudy asks.