Chapter 7: In Love on Christmas

⚠️ Warning: The following chapter contains a scene of Smut. No one under 18 should be in here reading this stuff. Hope you'll enjoy it though :P

Noelle and Santa managed to get back to the house and she finds finds a door that led towards a small office/guest bedroom. Wrapping paper was scattered over the desk where the staff were wrapping gifts. She grunts as she helps him inside the room.

"Come on. Sit down and take off your coat and shirt." She says as she turns and rushes through the room to find the items she needed. She finds a sewing kit that was left by one of the maids. No first aid kid. "Damn it, Grandma, of all the times in the world, you leave out the first aid kits in the house." She grits her teeth.

A light bulb pops in her head and she rushes to a pantry. She grunts as she reaches behind a box, feeling a stash that was left by one of the ground keepers. She sighs and pulls out a large vodka bottle.

"Holly Jolly." She scoffs and rushes back into the room, but her step freezes when she watches Nick take off his large white shirt. Exposing his semi-muscular body and a pudgy belly. He may not be a body builder, but those tattoos on made up for all. He carried Celtic designs on his chest and shoulder, down to his left arm. So hot. She tilts her head as she studies the largest tattoo that was on his chest, right over his heart. It was a huge Celtic design of a snowflake.

This was actually the first time she eve seen him without his clothes

This was actually the first time she eve seen him without his clothes.  Shocking, she knows.  Usually, couples who've dated about the same time they have should have already seen each other naked long ago, but Nick wanted to take it slow with her and she did agree.  She liked what they have, but...she wondered...what he would be like if...

Noelle snaps out of her lustful daze and clears her throat as she walks towards the table and begins to light up a Christmas candle. She goes through the sewing kit and finds the strongest thread. She takes the sewing needle and begins to wave it in the flame.

"What are you doing?" He frowns worriedly, wondering where that needle was going.

"Sterilizing the needle

"Sterilizing the needle. We need to close the wound to stop the bleeding then clean it. A wound that big, you need a hospital with the proper equipment, but this is all we have for now." She sighs and holds up a cross-stitch frame that's used as a decoration. "You're gonna need this."